Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Where to find BULK "High Concentrate Flavour"?

AVF Regular

Where to find BULK "High Concentrate Flavour"?

Hello hello!
    I'm after a vendor that sells larger bottles of the concentrates aforementioned, EcigModShop sells small bottles, but I'm after like 120mL sizes.
    I've found the source, but they operate out of AliBaba which requires a large MOQ..
    Anything 50mL+ will do me.
    Anyone know of a place?
    Cheers!

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    See this thread: Super concentrated flavours co-op

Not sure what is happening though, neo hasn't replied
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    it got canned as the min quantities were very high as they dont do small scale orders and not enough interest AFAIK
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

Noe
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by izmali View Post
    it got canned as the min quantities were very high as they dont do small scale orders and not enough interest AFAIK
    Neo didn't post that it was canned, last I had heard he was still looking into it(about 2 weeks ago).
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

So I'm burning with curiosity here, and I have to ask...

what's your end game chainsaw, with all these large amounts of PG/VG and concentrates?

AVF Regular
    Hm, I might have to speak to Simon about ordering larger quantities then.

Quote Originally Posted by keyboardmama View Post
    So I'm burning with curiosity here, and I have to ask...

what's your end game chainsaw, with all these large amounts of PG/VG and concentrates?
    Preparing for the apocalypse.
    No really, I'm hoarding a little, half because I'm sick of ordering things every second week, and half because I want to have a large backup of supplies when the time comes that nicotine/supplies gets hit by taxing.

Fair enough. I started DIY so I wouldn't run out, and so I could just make up what I want, when I want. Plus it is so much cheaper.

If the government is going to do anything, it will be banning the importation of nic juice. I reckon they would have a fight on their hands from all the cake baking ladies out there if they tried banning concentrates lol. Now they would be a force to be reckoned with.

Noe
    Quote Originally Posted by keyboardmama View Post
    Fair enough. I started DIY so I wouldn't run out, and so I could just make up what I want, when I want. Plus it is so much cheaper.

If the government is going to do anything, it will be banning the importation of nic juice. I reckon they would have a fight on their hands from all the cake baking ladies out there if they tried banning concentrates lol. Now they would be a force to be reckoned with.
    Quite correct KBM, if we look at the parts that make up vaping, the only piece of the puzzle that isn't used in another day to day activity is nicotine.
    Batteries - all kinds of electronics use.
    Battery tube/holders - torches, electronics.
    Resistance wire - electronics, heaters.
    Wicks - candles, clothing, filtration devices (SS mesh).
    Tanks - multiple uses for the materials we use as tanks.
    Flavor concentrates- baked goods, food.
    PG - medicinal, hygiene, foods, soaps.
    VG - Sugar substitute, foods, soaps, skincare.
    Nicotine - vaping, pesticide.

The only other component that could be banned would be atties/cartos/clearos purposely designed for use in vaping but those of us already vaping will know how to rebuild our own tanks/atties or know someone that can for us

Nicotine is the only part of the puzzle that is going to be hard to replace. A good supply of nic in storage will prevent any ban from stopping us vaping

Oh & I'd love to see the blue rinse set marching on parliament, cake tins at the ready & handbags swinging!!!
    keyboardmama likes this.
    Essie's Glass DTs

Retired Account
    chainsaw.. I use ecigmodshop's super concentrate flavours. Those 10 mL bottles go a seriously long way. You really only need 2.5%, which means each bottle of concentrate will make you 400mL of vaping liquid.

AVF Regular
    Hummppph!!!!

All my juices are DIY @ 20% concentrate, (six different vendors) X 60/20 PG/ VG.

I do know my taste buds are shot after 50+years of smoking, but I see no sense in doubling the concentrate?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast