Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By DEATHGUYJ
  • 1 Post By Samtron
  • 1 Post By juddyau

Thread: Bubbly liquid :-0

Bubbly liquid :-0

I know its, 2.30am here in Perth but I am just back from some R&R mixing time :-) I just mixed up a new juice I have bought "Blue Lagoon" by Vixen Vapors bought local.
    I mixed it as I would always mix my liquids, nothing different except I made it as 10mg instead of 12mg because I am trying to cut back on the nic strength with all my new mixes. The juice itself was a 100%PG and I mixed up as 65/35 PG VG. When finished, the surface had all bubbles there, looked almost soapy, like a weak solution of dish liquid in water?? Really really strange, never seen this happen. Now, the only thing I can think I "might" have done, not 100% sure is I may have got a tiny drop of water in there when I rinsed the outside of the bottle off as I had upset a bit of the VG mix from the pressure of syringing into the bottle, would have been no more than a drip though. Can this drip of water cause such a reaction? Have I spoilt the mix or is this something that can happen with some juices? I will let it steep overnight with the cap off and investigate the look of it tomorrow. Smells ok though. xox

AVF Regular
    that's ok it's 4.10 am here I have had the bubbles on the surface when mixing from the small amount of air forced into the liquid when your injecting the fluids into the bottle and as the fluids are quite thick they capture those bubbles for a while it almost makes it look contaminated but its just a collection of bubbles and it should be fine I also wouldn't worry about a drop of water as it will settle to the top of the mixture and you can easily syphine that top layer off with a blunt tip syringe if it really worrys you
    bethydy likes this.

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

AVF Regular
    um...dunno if it's wrong...but i've been impatient when rinsing out bottles before and mixed straight into them (so a drop or two of water in them)

have noticed bubbles before...but i just shake and let settle and vape anyway....haven't noticed any problems....but i'm not a connoisseur nor an expert.

i think it'll be fine nikki
    bethydy likes this.

I don't need squat for ages, i just went shopping.
    $1800.61 Spent on Vaping so far, stocked up for 2 years @ 8ml/per day.

Super Moderator
    Yeah the air injected into the liquid seems to give it a whispy milky effect through and on top. Let it settle and see how it looks then.
    bethydy likes this.