Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Going to start DIY

Going to start DIY

hey guys,

So I've decided I'm sick of spending a fortune on OS juice, and wanna start making my own or just get aussie doublers..

any suggestions?
    what will i need, where do i get flavours from and where is the best place to get unflavoured nic?

Thanks,

Glen
    necro likes this.

AVF Regular
    There's like 50,000 threads on here....and a search button ,why start another one ?...
    Samtron likes this.

Because i would rather people comment here and help me out rather than sifting through "50,000" Different threads
    Noe, Quom, studiovape and 4 others like this.

I usually get 115ml bottles of 50/50 36mg e-liquid from healthcabin and dilute it with VG so whatever Im vaping is in the 15-18mg range (IIRC $13 for nicotine and $3 for VG + shipping). They sell flavour concentrates as well but they aren't anything special. I got flavour concentrates from vapeking.com.au and they were a lot better flavour-wise. Wouldn't mind a cheaper source for nicotine though.

Thanks, i will prob just start with getting some doublers here then start to dabble in making my own flavours

I tried some Vapeking Doublers, Didn't realize that they tasted so damn good

I was thinking RTS vapes for the nic, or is HC good stuff?

http://www.rtsvapes.com/1000ml_of_36...uid_p/104n.htm
    thats pretty good value?

Also where can i get Flavor from? like not there premixed doublers but just the straight flavouring>?
    Last edited by Glen; 16-09-13 at 03:26 PM.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by Glen View Post
    Thanks, i will prob just start with getting some doublers here then start to dabble in making my own flavours

I tried some Vapeking Doublers, Didn't realize that they tasted so damn good

I was thinking RTS vapes for the nic, or is HC good stuff?

1000 ml of 36 mg Flavorless Nicotine Liquid
    thats pretty good value?

Also where can i get Flavor from? like not there premixed doublers but just the straight flavouring>?
    I usually don't post in these areas but it seems a little quite in here so I will.

Nic:

RTSvapes is fine, good quality.
    HC is generally good, although I see some reports where they have missed the mark, usually it's as easy as contacting them to get the issue resolved / new batch sent out (from what I'm told)

There are plenty more out there too which I won't go on to listing.

Flavouring / Concentrates (from Aus):

Juicefactory.com.au - Capella, The Flavor Apprentice, alcohol based super concentrates, Flavor West, Hangsen (shameless plug for my own business)
    Ecigmodshop.com.au - High concentrate flavours
    Vapingcobra.com.au - Capella, Flavor Apprentice, Flavor Art
    Juicewhore.com - Capella, Flavor Apprentice, Flavor Art
    Vapeking.com.au - I-mix

Sorry to any Aussie vendors that I missed on that list - not intentional.

Protip - If you are comfortable doing so, get a higher milligram nicotine base. You'll stretch it much further this way. Don't go over 100mg unless you are well versed and have the correct safety equipment - Always be cautious. Also, make sure to grab a juice calculator if you don't already have one. I use eJuice Me Up.

Don't forget your mixing and storing requirements - bottles, syringes, pipettes, PG and VG etc.

Most importantly, good luck and have fun!
    Last edited by Tom@JuiceFactory; 16-09-13 at 05:33 PM.

thanks mate, im gonna go with RTS 100mg 1 litre, vaping cobra concentrates, and vapeking VG/PG and a heap of bottles, syringes, droppers etc

Or do you have anise and Absinthe flavours Tom?

AVF Regular
    diy is the way to go, even if youre not a hardcore mixer just knowing if youre running low on juice all u need is 2 day delivery for something good from a local vendor for a doubler youre set. the premium juice market is fun, but the wait and the cost is ridonkulous.
    Glen and spud like this.

AVF Regular
    Just a hint if you're using concentrates, start low and slowly work your way up. If you start at 1% concentrate and slowly work up, you can figure out how much of a particular flavour suits you, as well as the maximum amount you can add before it starts to taste 'off'.

Oh and nice work Tom, I'm impressed to see you list a stack of other vendors as well as your own. Might have to take a look now.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by Glen View Post
    thanks mate, im gonna go with RTS 100mg 1 litre, vaping cobra concentrates, and vapeking VG/PG and a heap of bottles, syringes, droppers etc

Or do you have anise and Absinthe flavours Tom?
    Unfortunately we do not have any in stock at the moment.

Best of luck with it all, it's great fun!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast