Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Grant's "Hidden" Vanilla Custard Recipe

Grant's "Hidden" Vanilla Custard Recipe

Been wanting to try a nice vanilla custard for a while now, but every time I go to order one from various juice suppliers, they are out of stock; so I went looking for some DIY recipes and one kept cropping up, Grants' Vanilla Custard.

I have read all of the history behind this recipe, as well as the many posts asking for it, including posts on this forum, but since he has decided to go down his own path and make some money out of it, the actual recipe may be a bit hard to get. Good own him, if it is as good as people say.

So I went looking for a nice vanilla custard recipe and actually stumbled across Grant's recipe, at least, going by the posts that followed, it is his recipe....

Since I was missing one of the ingredients, I went searching for an alternative, which I found was fairly common and decided to make up a brew up this afternoon.

I realise this stuff is meant to get better with stepping, but I have been speeding up the process in a completely scientific manner, by keeping the mixed juice next to the fan outlet on my laptop, which blows hot air over the bottle.....

Now, without having tried the original, I cannot compare my mix against it, what I can say is that, I have a lot of other juice here of various qualities and this tastes and vapes great already, with an amazing vanilla custard flavour, especially on the exhale.

And sorry to disappoint, I am not going to give Grant's recipe out, I didn't copy it, but used it for inspiration and am very happy with the result. The original probably tastes a lot better, but I am more than pleased with the result I have achieved, with a very quick brew that is instantly vapeable.
    RichoVonBlack likes this.

AVF Regular
    You're a tease.

AVF Regular
    Why not post it if you found on the net?

I'm not a fan of custard vapes anyways, so I'm not fussed

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotus View Post
    So I went looking for a nice vanilla custard recipe and actually stumbled across Grant's recipe, at least, going by the posts that followed, it is his recipe....

Since I was missing one of the ingredients, I went searching for an alternative, which I found was fairly common and decided to make up a brew up this afternoon.
    Just judging by that one line, it's pretty clear it's not Grant's recipe. Sorry.

Might be a good custard vape though.

AVF Regular
    Grant's is always in my daily rotation. Can't vape without it!
    Itsmerobyn likes this.

<---cop, maybe I should I have rephrased it better, the alternative is not common, but something similar is.

There's nothing in it that has an alternative.
    The recipe is extremely simplistic. Like extremely.

if anyone would like to share this recipe id be grateful for a pm with it

I know, but there is an alternative, for one of the ingredients that starts with the letter D.

There is no ingredient that starts with the letter D.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast