Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Wayno
  • 1 Post By Abraxsas

Thread: What and Where From?

AVF Regular

What and Where From?

Hi Guys

I am going to DIY after 1 week of vaping.

I found this recipe on another forum which all members share there recipes, I find this a great way to learn.

10% Double RY4
    5% Caramel Candy
    5% Bavarian Cream

So with the above recipe what do you suggest? normal flavors or doublers whatever they are LOL, and where do you suggest I get them from? I want to do it at 18% nic

I will get the unflavored nic 75/25 PG/VG at 18% nic ( or do I need stronger? ) from Health Cabin or do you suggest getting all from one store.

I know I am jumping in head first but if I don't find a tobacco flavor that I like soon I may be tempted to go back to that nasty cigs which I don't want to do.

By the way this is where I got the recipe, also had some recipes for doublers or doubles.
    E-Liquid Recipes

Any help great appreciated

Wayno
    Tom@JuiceFactory likes this.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayno View Post
    Hi Guys

I am going to DIY after 1 week of vaping.

I found this recipe on another forum which all members share there recipes, I find this a great way to learn.

10% Double RY4
    5% Caramel Candy
    5% Bavarian Cream

So with the above recipe what do you suggest? normal flavors or doublers whatever they are LOL, and where do you suggest I get them from? I want to do it at 18% nic

I will get the unflavored nic 75/25 PG/VG at 18% nic ( or do I need stronger? ) from Health Cabin or do you suggest getting all from one store.

I know I am jumping in head first but if I don't find a tobacco flavor that I like soon I may be tempted to go back to that nasty cigs which I don't want to do.

By the way this is where I got the recipe, also had some recipes for doublers or doubles.
    E-Liquid Recipes

Any help great appreciated

Wayno
    Check this thread out: Going to start DIY. It got a little derailed but will definitely help. Feel free to come back and ask any remaining questions.

T7x
    AVF Regular
    Those aren't doublers btw, they are concentrates.
    I suggest Vapeking Concentrates or Vapingcobra concentrates.
    Do you know de way 👺

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by T7x View Post
    Those aren't doublers btw, they are concentrates.
    I suggest Vapeking Concentrates or Vapingcobra concentrates.
    I dropped in to VapingCobra the other day and grabbed a few concentrates....my first time using them also....got a couple steeping now including pizza lol but just a suggestion or heads up for Wayno remember concentrates may need to steep like a fine wine for weeks or even months depending on how you like your flavour so it wont be a quick fix for you, but in saying that there is nothing to stop you vaping it straight away it just may not taste as nice as it would if you age it a little.
    IMO if you already have your Nic juice just grab a bunch of different flavour doublers that can be vaped straight away once you mix in your nic juice.
    T7x likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks Guys

I haven't got any Nic juice yest I was going to get the 75/25 PG/VG at 18% nic ( or do I need stronger? ) from Health Cabin or do you know some where better?

Then I need to get the doublers and learn how to mix ( or are the doublers already mixed? ) so where do I go to get the tobacco doublers?

Wayno

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayno View Post
    Thanks Guys

I haven't got any Nic juice yest I was going to get the 75/25 PG/VG at 18% nic ( or do I need stronger? ) from Health Cabin or do you know some where better?

Then I need to get the doublers and learn how to mix ( or are the doublers already mixed? ) so where do I go to get the tobacco doublers?

Wayno
    If you are comfortable doing so, get a higher milligram nicotine base. You'll stretch it much further this way. Don't go over 100mg unless you are well versed and have the correct safety equipment - Always be cautious.

Also, make sure to grab a juice calculator if you don't already have one. I use eJuice Me Up.

AVF Regular
    So I went to Vapeking and as an example I see the Tobacco Classique. If I was to buy it do I select the double shot at 70PG/30VG. ( is that a doubler? )

If I had my unflavored Nic at 18% all I do is add it to the doubler.? If the Nic juice is 75PG/25VG at 18% how much do I put in if I make a 10ml bottle? or is it better to get the Nic 70PG/30VG as well?

Sorry for the questions but I really want to give this a crack, and once I know what I am doing I can help other newbies as they come a long

Wayno

AVF Regular
    Waybo,
    This has to be the best calculator I've seen
    House of Cabbage presents Ejuice Calculator and Toolkit

Then get onto Filberts ejuice calculator. He also has a cost factor and power usage.
    Cheers
    Sodd

AVF Regular
    Wayno,
    This has to be the best calculator I've seen
    House of Cabbage presents Ejuice Calculator and Toolkit

Then get onto Filberts ejuice calculator. He also has a cost factor and power usage.
    Cheers
    Sodd

AVF Regular
    Ooops,
    Double post. Grrrr