Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By spud
  • 1 Post By dash213

Thread: Good mixing video, for beginners.

Talking Good mixing video, for beginners.

This vid is not the most exciting to watch, but the information is excellent. I have downloaded the ejuice calculator this guy recommends, its free, and can't wait till my next vape mail to get into mixing some concentrates : )

Lordy's Ultimate DIY eLiquid mixing guide - Beginner to advanced - YouTube

The guy in the vid has some other vids worth looking at as well.
    RichoVonBlack, coopz and dash213 like this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

Awesome suggestion for a video spud. Had loads of info in easy to understand language. Should be stickied, as it will probably answer a lot of questions for us noobs, and save some of the more experienced guys answering the same ones week in week out.

Cheers
    Darren
    Last edited by dash213; 25-09-13 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Can't spell!
    spud likes this.

Remember when the only trolls you had to deal with were under a bridge, and trying to eat your goats?

Quote Originally Posted by dash213 View Post
    Awesome suggestion for a video spud. Had loads of info in easy to understand language. Should be stickied, as it will probably answer a lot of questions for us noobs, and save some of the more experienced guys answering the same ones week in week out.

Cheers
    Darren
    Yep, I found it answered a heap of questions I had, even down to explaining how the e juice calculator worked : ) I'm waiting on some flavours to come in the mail, and just can't wait to really get stuck in.

His little tip about the milk frother was useful as well, these little gadgets are cheap to buy, and I'm gonna add one to my mixing kit.

Mini Electric Milk Foamer Frother Whisk Kitchen Utensils Mixer Eggbeater | eBay
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

Excellent video for a DIY beginner such as myself. Thank you for sharing. Has anyone had any experience reducing steep time using the milk frother method?

AVF Regular
    I've seen a stick blender mentioned a few times on ECF. I've never tried one. I'm more of a boot of the car for a few days in summer man when it comes to rapid steeping.