Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Here's What I Have - Any Ideas for Mixes? Thanks :)

Question Here's What I Have - Any Ideas for Mixes? Thanks :)

VapingZone Flavours...
    Mandarin Super Concentrated Flavor
    Lemon Super Concentrated Flavor
    Rum Raisin Super Concentrated Flavor

VAPEBAR Doublers...
    Wicked Mint
    Tiger's Blood
    Pixie Dust
    Black Briar
    Cauldron Colada
    Fuzzy Nuts
    Tarte aux Pommes
    Wizards Brew

VapingCobra Flavours (All Concentrates)
    Boston Cream Pie - Capella Flavour
    Chocolate
    Cinnamon
    Irish Cream
    Maple Syrup
    Pineapple
    Raspberry
    Red Bull
    Strawberry

JuiceWhore Tripler Flavours
    Pimps Butterscotch
    Mojito

I also have enough 100Mg 100%VG Nic juice and I have about 300Ml PG Base as well and VG base.

I like a strong TH and my favourite so far is the VapeBar Wicked Mint which is my all day vape. I mixed up the irish Cream from Vaping Cobra concentrated at about 5ml/30ml 80%PG/20%VG and found that to be quite nice as well. Oh yeah - Mixing at about 20Mg Nic Strength...

So - Can anyone give me any advice/recipes I can try out with these ingredients?

Thanks
    avtek likes this.

Short answer to your question...

No.

Get creative! Have a think about what YOU like, and what think you might be able to get out of what you've got and give it a try. Make some base nic at the VG/pg ratio you like and add some concentrates until you come out with something you like.

Ps have a chat to MJ about 'wicked briar'. I don't like wicked mint but smash the snot out of black briar, the two together is.... NOICE!
    Combined Vape tally - $1,202.36 since 18JUL13
    His and hers provaris just destroyed my break even timeframe!!

Personally I'd be playing around with the boston pie, chocolate and Irish cream.

Or the rum & raisin plus chocolate

Hey Rolli - I do remember meeting you down at the Burswood store one day and you were saying you love the Black Briar. It's a bit sweet for me though.

I just thought some of the more experienced folks might have some ideas.. I have mixed lemon/lime, raspberry and chocolate and some other concoctions which are so bad that I have had to freeze them in carbonite and drop them into a volcano.. I guess I don't want to waste a lot of juice and concentrates coming up with crap :P

OKay.... Here goes.. 2Ml Boston Cream Pie, 2Ml Irish Cream, 1Ml Choc and 1Ml Vanilla Essence.. 6Ml Nic Juice 18Ml PG base.. Will advise on taste

T7x
    AVF Regular
    30 ml vodka, 200ml soda water, 5ml rum raisin concentrate... yum.
    Babs Johnson and timmah like this.
    Do you know de way 👺

Rock on man, hope your enjoying it all.

That's the greatest dilemma with juice, what rocks my socks may not even move your boots. Taste is just that subjective.

My PERSONAL opinion is that running mL of concentrates is too much in most cases. Try counting drops over using mL, small changes can make or break a juice, go slow and taste frequently.

What device are you tasting you juice in? Until you get a mix that's good, your best off with a dripper over a tank
    mrsgruffy likes this.
    Combined Vape tally - $1,202.36 since 18JUL13
    His and hers provaris just destroyed my break even timeframe!!

I've currently got only tanks. I have no idea about drippers and the other stuff - I did ask in a noob thread in the hardware forum about mods and such, but no replies so far. I'm using protank 2's as my favoured device, but I could just use the standard tank from an egoC starter kit as a little testing tank.

I can't give you much advice on drippers. I use an vision eternity. Is NOT recommended for rookies, and having not followed that advice it really fukked with my chi getting it going. There must be something better out there for starting out (perhaps mrsgruffy might have a suggestion here??!!)

T7x
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rolli View Post
    I can't give you much advice on drippers. I use an vision eternity. Is NOT recommended for rookies, and having not followed that advice it really fukked with my chi getting it going. There must be something better out there for starting out (perhaps mrsgruffy might have a suggestion here??!!)
    I got eternity too it's junk imo... If only it had screw posts it'd be great.
    Do you know de way 👺

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast