Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By coal miner
  • 1 Post By Wayno
  • 1 Post By coal miner

Thread: Health Cabin Advice

AVF Regular

Health Cabin Advice

Hi Guys

I gave my mate 2 x 10ml bottles of HC juice to get him started, he is going to replace them for me on his first order.

I have tried their RY4 which was ok but not much flavor, 555 which had no flavor, CAMEL which was ok but not much flavor.

Can you recommend something that would be good OR do I get the RY4 then buy the RY4 Concentrate and add 0.5ml to give it more flavor as an example? I read where Noe said Health Cabin needs about 10% flavor so I am guessing HC does not put that much flavor in their juice.

If I do add the flavor concentrate at 0.5ml will it affect the 18mg nic much?

Wayno

Retired Account
    Best advice is to use the money for some flavourless nicotine and then buy some local doublers/triplers.

AVF Regular
    0.5ml of concentrate wont affect the nic all that much mate. The RY4 concentrate you can get locally when ever you need it. I also find that most of the soup I try is down on flavour almost every thing I mix my self is extra strong.
    mattydredd likes this.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

AVF Regular
    It's only about $4 he just want to replace what i gave him so I thought I would ask here so I can tell what to order for my replacement. This will be the end of HC juice for me but he is adamant he wants to order for me, so coal miner you reckon I tell him to buy me 10ml of the RY4 and 10ml 0f the concentrate and just add 0.05ml ?
    Last edited by Wayno; 01-10-13 at 01:12 AM.

AVF Regular
    mate in 10ml half a mil might be ok but I dont know how strong you like your juice. So just mix it to where it suits you then use the rest of the concentrate to mix a new batch your self.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

AVF Regular
    from health cabin on a budget i'd go for the dekang turkish blend - its stronger flavour than the camel and ry4 - then yeah if you want it stronger then why not use the ry4 flavouring... i tried about half of them from health cabin in small samples and dekang T blend is the one i got a bigger bottle of afterwards -
    they've got 5ml dekang tobaccos for $1.10 btw - maybe get a few of those
    Last edited by avtek; 01-10-13 at 01:42 AM.

AVF Regular
    If you're on a budget check out fasttech for dekang juice and free postage

AVF Regular
    No budget here as I said it's him wanting to replace the 2 x 10 ml bottles I gave him, I might just tell him to not worry about it lol.
    coal miner likes this.

AVF Regular
    Just tell him if he pays you back its taking away your right to feel good about helping a friend and if he really wants to he can pay it forward by helping someone else out. Juice bottles are made round to go round.
    Noe likes this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by coal miner View Post
    Just tell him if he pays you back its taking away your right to feel good about helping a friend and if he really wants to he can pay it forward by helping someone else out. Juice bottles are made round to go round.
    Unless it's your wife taking theyour bottles round to her side of the table & adding nic to them right? LOL
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!