Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: "Smokiness" in ejuice - how do you add it??

AVF Regular

"Smokiness" in ejuice - how do you add it??

hi folks - just picking the collective AVF brain here - ive been doing a bit of research into that "smokey" taste and feel that some tobacco juices have

"Ramaglia's Toscano" by plume room and "Hunstman" by heather's heavenly vapes both have smokiness even though they are very different from each other and to a lesser extent Legend by HHV also has smokiness even though its a sweetish juice - the Hols el toro net juices Puros, Cigarillos and Guevara all have it too

ive also tried Hangsen "RY6" but only in 0mg strength and it has a fluffier/smoother version of smokiness - also their "winston" also has a hint of it as well

I have a bottle of "Black Fire" concentrate by flavourart that im going to mix up at a few different strengths later today with a view to using it as an additive to other non smoky tobacco ejuices to see if that adds the smokiness that i'm digging - i also have bitter wizard as well and tuscan reserve that ive read is what plume room use in ramaglia's toscano

from my reading here and on the net a couple of other flavours have popped up as potential smokey additives that i should try - "oak wood" by flavourart and "dark smoke tobacco" by Juice Whore - (though this is just a doubler that may just be a renamed flavourart black fire???)

anyone out there that's been down a similar road that can suggest a few pointers here i'd really appreciate it - cheers.

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Grab some of this stuff, mate http://ecigmodshop.com.au/index.php?...;productId=560

It is VERY strong though, so you will only need 1 or 2 drops/10ml
    gtadmin and avtek like this.

AVF Regular
    Hiya avtek over at vaping cobra they have hickory smoke that would work,hope this helps,I've been looking into doing some diy mixing myself.
    avtek likes this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    Grab some of this stuff, mate EcigModShop Australia - 10ml High Concentrate Flavour -Perfumed smoke

It is VERY strong though, so you will only need 1 or 2 drops/10ml
    Chris, keep getting an error clicking on this link, what were you linking to?
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

Raw E-Liquid Flavour Ingredients - Flavour Molecules

Yep that was my suggestion too. Might even have more than one type of smoke flavour, though not sure myself.

what Gt said
    I VAPE = I LIVE

Started Vaping at 16:00 hrs on 11th April 2013...
    Saved poop loads of $ not buying stinkies since then.
    Spending poop loads of $ on shinies and juice etc since then
    But now I am happy...

Yeah, I got the error too, but found it after looking for the '560' in the product ID, it was concentrated perfumed smoke
    If this doesn't work: EcigModShop Australia - 10ml High Concentrate Flavour -Perfumed smoke

It is ecigmodshop /Flavour Concentrates/EMS High Concentrate Flavours/10ml High Concentrate Flavour -Perfumed smoke so just search their site for perfumed smoke.
    gtadmin and avtek like this.

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by coopz View Post
    Yeah, I got the error too, but found it after looking for the '560' in the product ID, it was concentrated perfumed smoke
    If this doesn't work: EcigModShop Australia - 10ml High Concentrate Flavour -Perfumed smoke

It is ecigmodshop /Flavour Concentrates/EMS High Concentrate Flavours/10ml High Concentrate Flavour -Perfumed smoke so just search their site for perfumed smoke.
    Yep thats the stuff

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    Yep thats the stuff
    hmmm very interesting cmb - thanks heaps will try!!

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by coopz View Post

But ... I'm "search" challenged
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast