Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Recipe Thread???

Question Recipe Thread???

Is it possible to have a recipe thread stickied. I would love to have just one place for us to put our recipes, and a bit of a review for our home made ones. If it was for recipes only, (not general information about where to buy stuff), it would be a great place to go to for new ideas to try, particularly if the concentrates could be ones available in Aus.

Any thoughts???

I have a couple of recipes to add already
    tetsky, Quom, lozza 82 and 8 others like this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

AVF Regular
    Good idea Spud,
    Can't seem to find a dedicated recipe thread here (unless I'm looking in the wrong spot or using the wrong search terms) and other forums seem to have one.
    Cheers
    Sodd
    spud likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sodd View Post
    Good idea Spud,
    Can't seem to find a dedicated recipe thread here (unless I'm looking in the wrong spot or using the wrong search terms) and other forums seem to have one.
    Cheers
    Sodd
    I'm hoping we can get this started once Jato is up and about, in the meantime I'm just gonna collect a few of my favourites to post when we get a sticky thread. I think its good to start with simple recipes, just 3 flavours or less, and flavour concentrates we can get locally, so we can get mixing quickly
    Livkat likes this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

AVF Regular
    Great idea Spud
    Last edited by Rose; 28-10-13 at 06:37 PM.

AVF Regular
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Last edited by Rose; 28-10-13 at 06:37 PM.

AVF Regular
    Sounds a great idea and I hope everyone can contribute when they stumble onto a good recipe. I also hope it doesn't go the way of people pushing their own juices and just saying PM me and I will fix you up.

This has the potential of being a good thread, and if we keep it to concentrates we can source locally we can all start mixing great juices.
    spud likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayno View Post
    Sounds a great idea and I hope everyone can contribute when they stumble onto a good recipe. I also hope it doesn't go the way of people pushing their own juices and just saying PM me and I will fix you up.

This has the potential of being a good thread, and if we keep it to concentrates we can source locally we can all start mixing great juices.
    Thanks for bumping this Wayno, I hope now that all the fuss of the last few weeks has died down, and Jato is on the mend, that maybe this can be done. A stickied thread, just for the recipes, we can post the recipe in the sticky thread, and discuss if we want in another thread. This would keep it clean and easily accessible. I'm itching to get some recipes posted, and I know some others here that have some excellent ones, (looking at you lozza). Might be time to PM Jato and see if we can get this going

Hoping you have the recipie for baklava .. have been eyeing off the walnut concentrate at vaping cobra since I saw the thread on baklava here

Quote Originally Posted by spud View Post
    Is it possible to have a recipe thread stickied. I would love to have just one place for us to put our recipes, and a bit of a review for our home made ones. If it was for recipes only, (not general information about where to buy stuff), it would be a great place to go to for new ideas to try, particularly if the concentrates could be ones available in Aus.

Any thoughts???

I have a couple of recipes to add already

AVF Regular
    Ok people I should be receiving my cencentrates from vaping cobra tomorrow as thet didn't come today.

I am getting
    Double Ry4 10m
    Caramel Candy 5ml
    Bavarian Cream 5ml
    Dulce de Leche 5ml
    Vanilla Swirl 5ml

The recipe I am going to do is 10% double ry4, 5% Caramal Candy 5%, Bvarian Cream 5% and Vanilla Swirl 1%.

Without the vanilla that is 20%, do you reckon to start I should cut the percentages down? as I am thinking about halving them as I find flavours to be quite strong. Maybe I should make 2x10ml batches, 1 at the full and 1 and the half.
    Last edited by Wayno; 19-11-13 at 05:14 PM.
    spud likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hey spud mix this one up at your percentages and if it's any good put it in the recipe thread.
    spud likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast