Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By coopz
  • 1 Post By Pavlov

Thread: Concentrates

AVF Regular

Concentrates

Hi Guys just mixed up my first doublers from VK, and now want to get into mixing a few of my own.

Any suggestions are welcome as an example I have seen flavour art are very poular, also it would help if I could get them in Australia. What flavour do you recommend I start with as I see people have recipes with Caramel, Vanilla and that Del Lu La something. Also not interested in overpriced stuff.

Wayno

Quote Originally Posted by Wayno View Post
    Hi Guys just mixed up my first doublers from VK, and now want to get into mixing a few of my own.

Any suggestions are welcome as an example I have seen flavour art are very poular, also it would help if I could get them in Australia. What flavour do you recommend I start with as I see people have recipes with Caramel, Vanilla and that Del Lu La something. Also not interested in overpriced stuff.

Wayno
    If you're happy with vapeking, they sell a line of concentrates too.
    Also juicefactory.com.au sell capella, flavorwest, the flavour apprentice/the perfumer's apprentice brands of concentrates, plus their own alcohol based ones.
    marty and Tom@JuiceFactory like this.

Capella Vanilla Custard is really nice at about 5%.

When you see a % in any recipe, divide it by 10, and that's how many millilitres you add to a 10mL mix.

So 5% means you add 0.5mL of the concentrate to a 10mL mix.

Most concentrates you get from HealthCabin require 10%. That means you add 1mL of the concentrate per 10mL mix, as in this post : Going to start DIY

Vaping Cobra sell Flavourt Art, Perfumers Apprentice and Capella concentrates.
    marty likes this.