Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Popper Juice flavour

Popper Juice flavour

FW Ecto Cooler : 5%

Honestly guys, if you want a great tasting vape, this is something to try. This could become my ADV.

Get it from juicefactory.com.au <-- great service btw. Thanks Tom.

Add TPA Koolada to the mix at 2-3% for a cold popper juice flavour.

Only a day or 2 for steeping is required.
    Last edited by marty; 16-10-13 at 08:48 PM.

Yep,agree, I made my first batch up at 14%-way too strong, luckily I had it at 18mg so just added pg/vg to tone it down, certainly is a nice fresh vape, still trying to put my finger on all the different flavours in there, citrusy/orangy (these are new words not seen before) but also very smooth

Retired Account
    It's on my list Thanks you two!
    Tom@JuiceFactory likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alden View Post
    Well,I am agree with your reviews about popper juice flavor.Personally i don't like the flavored juices because it is
    not good for the health and fitness.Mostly i like the fresh fruits juices because these juice give us good energy
    and nutrition.
    Alden, we are talking about e-liquid here, not fresh fruit juices. We call e-liquid (the liquid you put into e-cigs), e-juice, or just juice. It can be confusing when you are learning the words that are used. We are discussing the flavour concentrate, "ecto cooler". What sort of equipment do you use for vaping?
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

Sounds great. Will be trying this one for sure!

Oooo yes, I made some up on Friday night just gone, at 8% and its lovely, will be really good for a summer vape!!
    Tom@JuiceFactory and spud like this.

Ecto cooler is yum, I made up some with 5% ecto cooler and 2% koolada, and OMG its just lovely, I can see why you think it would be a great summer vape Bethydy, its light and fresh, could be a good ADV. I've also made some up into 'ecto cooler sour worm', my own creation,

ecto cooler 5%
    koolada 1%
    sour concentrate 1-2% (depending on how sour you like your worms)
    EM 0.5%

I also added about 0.5ml of JF lemon super concentrate, (OMG this is the best lemon I've tried), to give it an added kick.

All round very delicious juice. I don't need to eat sour worm lollies ever again
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

AVF Regular
    I started my Ecto at 5%. First 2 days it was great but found after a couple more days that the flavour muted down too much for my taste at 60/40, so I upped it to 8%.

When I first got it I mixed it up at 15% and nearly puked ha ha! way too strong. Koolada is on the shopping list.
    Cheers
    Sodd
    Tom@JuiceFactory and spud like this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sodd View Post
    I started my Ecto at 5%. First 2 days it was great but found after a couple more days that the flavour muted down too much for my taste at 60/40, so I upped it to 8%.

When I first got it I mixed it up at 15% and nearly puked ha ha! way too strong. Koolada is on the shopping list.
    Cheers
    Sodd
    I'll see how mine develops re the strength, its easy enough to add 3% more flavour, thanks for the tip, I generally like my flavours fairly strong, but not OTT. Give the sour worm a try Sodd, its got some serious throat hit as well, for those who like a bit of TH

Quote Originally Posted by spud View Post
    I'll see how mine develops re the strength, its easy enough to add 3% more flavour, thanks for the tip, I generally like my flavours fairly strong, but not OTT. Give the sour worm a try Sodd, its got some serious throat hit as well, for those who like a bit of TH
    Probably a n00b question but how do you add extra flavour to the mix without diluting the nic, PG and VG?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast