Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: syringes - cant find them on fasttech - help....

AVF Regular

syringes - cant find them on fasttech - help....

just putting an order together for a friend who has decided to convert - basically a starter package of a few ego batteries and evods and coils chargers empty bottles etc but no matter where i search i cant find the syringes - ive seen them there before - anyone know what section they are under?

also fasttech dont sell pg or vg do they? thanks...

AVF Regular
    na FT dont do those kinds of sharps - plenty of knives though

if you want free syringes go to a needle exchange, or they are cheap from pharmacies. you can also get them cheap on ebay.

vg you can get from the pharmacy @ around $7 for 200ml - ask for the GOLD CROSS brand and dont buy anything else. DONT buy vg from the supermarket, its not good stuff.

pg i dont have a clue apart from vendors, I believe VK is the cheapest. So realistically it would probably be easier to get all 3 delivered from VK - and pay the minimum shipping fee
    spud likes this.

AVF Regular
    bummer - was tryin to get everything in one little showbag for her

re the pg i think juice factory cheaper last time i looked - but great to know re the GOLD CROSS vg that's great - ta - i might get some for myself

AVF Regular
    yup lol sometimes i capitalize things like my mum does instead of maybe doing the newage thing and typing in bold hahaha

GC is good as, but youre best just getting a litre of each delivered for $37 from ebotaniq. Thats the cheapest bulk pgvg place in aus afaik. then just put some in a bottle for your friend.

AVF Regular
    i already have shitloads of pg myself - im only now using a bit more vg as i didnt buy much to start with - will look at ebotaniq good price huh

im thinking now ill split the order for her between ft and hc cos hc have premixed 0mg pg/vg 30ml bottles in different ratios so that might be good for her to dilute ejuice if its too strong nic or flavour wise - trying to keep it simple to start with

cos u kno - it all gets pretty f@cking complicated when u start

Super Moderator
    Plastic syringes do the job , but I am a huge convert to the glass ones coming out of china these days
    They are just so much easier to clean, more precise, feel better to use and are bloody strong lol
    They come in a tonne of sizes , but below is an example
    5 PCS 5ml Reused Glass Syringe Sampler Luer Lock Medic Syringe LAB Supply LC039 | eBay
    margyb likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    yup ebotaniq is $12 for 1L VG, $8.50 for 1L PG, shipping for 2L is $17 or therebouts. you can get some other interesting stuff there too, but i pick that youre a man and that the stuff might not interest you because of this. LOL.

ETA: yup FM im a glass syringe convert too = just waiting for more!
    Fatman and avtek like this.

Super Moderator
    Oh and in Chinglish .. reused ... means you can re-use them , NOT that they are second hand LOL
    fifthflo and jen like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Plastic syringes do the job , but I am a huge convert to the glass ones coming out of china these days
    They are just so much easier to clean, more precise, feel better to use and are bloody strong lol
    They come in a tonne of sizes , but below is an example
    5 PCS 5ml Reused Glass Syringe Sampler Luer Lock Medic Syringe LAB Supply LC039 | eBay
    thanks fatman - im gonna grab some of those - my plastic ones get stuck all the time with some flavours and it drives you nuts - especially the plastic in 1ml size

Super Moderator
    Cool be aware you will need to buy Luer Lock needles if you need them , they dont come with them
    ( all depends if you have teeny holes to fill or not ?)
    avtek likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast