Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Bought IGO-L Rebuildable Dripping Atomizers. Good for testing?

Bought IGO-L Rebuildable Dripping Atomizers. Good for testing?

Hey guys,

I have purchased 4 of these puppies because I am wanting to make some cool new juices and need to test.

Also bought 30ft of kanthal and 4m of silica wick. Will this last a while?

Have imported a lot of extracts to mix as well. Getting tobacco tested to make sure it's 0mg... $200 a pop :P

Question is: will 4 of these things be enough for a lot of testing?

More than enough imo as you can dry burn silica
    Samtron likes this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    I have an Igo-L & use it regularly, why you would need 4 for testing, I'm unsure, since you can rinse & dry burn after each flavor with silica wick.
    Anyway they give excellent flavor, so are very good for testing & 4 will be plenty, if you got the FT clones, you will need to increase the air hole, then original's I'm not entirely sure about the air hole(mine is the clone).
    I used a pointy ended jewelers file to make the hole a bit bigger, 10 - 15mins of twisting the file back & forth in the hole did the trick, be careful not to over do it. If you make the hole too large the draw will be too airy, I checked mine at various stages, every 2 or 3 minutes & checked it more frequently when it was just about right.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    hey impeccable timing noe, i have an igo l but i cant get the top cap off? it does come in two parts right?

AVF Regular
    oh and hey timmah, i ordered 5 so dont let noe make you feel like you went OTT haha

Quote Originally Posted by fudgeball View Post
    More than enough imo as you can dry burn silica
    Nice First RBA. Going balls deep first shot I guess. So Silica doesn't burn?

Will need some beta testers for the juices I make. Prepare for your balls to lose hair. Or to grow hair on your teeth!

And Noe - I'm doing some hardcore testing.. Will need at least 4 on the go.... ordered 15 natural tobacco extracts to test in liquids

Quote Originally Posted by fifthflo View Post
    oh and hey timmah, i ordered 5 so dont let noe make you feel like you went OTT haha
    Thanks man, I don't feel as bad. I still want to buy more though. Ordered from VapeKing.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by timmah View Post
    Thanks man, I don't feel as bad. I still want to buy more though. Ordered from VapeKing.
    Well I got two second hand and 3 from FT, if I cant work out how to use them or theyre too hard/messy for me ill send the unused ones to you and you can just pay postage if you end up liking them yourself!!! Ive got the second hand ones here that im trying to work, but I cant get the top cap off and im sure it does seperate, theres no instructions with second hand ones and the person that sold them to me is offline!!!

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by fifthflo View Post
    hey impeccable timing noe, i have an igo l but i cant get the top cap off? it does come in two parts right?
    They are very tight but only held on by 2 o-rings.
    I find the easiest way to take them apart is to put it on a mod & hold the top of the mod tightly, then rock the top cap from side to side & pull up on it at the same time.
    Samtron and Pussa like this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast