Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree427Likes

Thread: Diy recipes

Rumballs !!!!!

This is one I've been working on for a while now, and I've got it nailed I reckon.

Rumballs

double dutch choc (Flavour West) 5%

jamaican rum (TPA) 5%

butterscotch (hangsen) 3%

vanillin (raw ingredient) 3%

graham cracker (TPA) 2%

sweet cream (flavour West) 3%

Doesn't really need a sweetener, but if you want you could add a few drops of EM.

If you like a stronger rum flavour, add a little more, but also add a tad more butterscotch at the same time, don't just up the rum percentage on its own as it will mess with the ph too much. (let it steep for a week before tweeking).

Steeping time, about 1 week, more if you want an even richer flavour.

This is rich, choclatety, and smoooooooth, a must for a merry xmass vape Enjoy!

Edit: Have taken out the coconut as it was over powering the rest of the mix after steeping for a couple of weeks. Add a little coconut in if you like it, but I think it is better without it, might try a hazelnut or walnut instead, or even a macadamia
    Last edited by spud; 19-11-13 at 05:39 PM. Reason: adjustment
    Quom, Cath Mort, JenJ and 2 others like this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

Super Moderator
    I was going to wait to for this to steep before I put it here (as it is one from my first diy's I made last night) but it tastes so good I am putting it here anyways
    there is only 2 ingredants (for the flavour) but its a winner in my books

Cherry Cigar (wont name it anything fancy coz it an easy one)

For 10mls
    VZ super concerntrated Cigar 9-11 drops
    VZ super concerntrated Cherry 6 Drops
    (VZ super concerntrated french vanilla approx 6 drops I added this last to a batch and it is awsome smoothed out all the flav's left for 7days to steep)

enjoy
    Last edited by Rhojin; 23-11-13 at 10:15 PM. Reason: added FV :)
    spud and Rikim like this.

AVF Regular
    Boston Cheesecake

Aust Milk Chocolate (Hangsen) 5%
    New York Cheesecake (Cap) 5%
    Bavarian Cream (TPA) 4%
    Vanilla Custard (Cap) 4%
    Caramel (JF) 2%

Mixed at 65/35 and 18mg but I reckon would be possibly slightly? better at 70/30.

Notes: This recipe came from The Vapebook. The flavour concentrates that I have used (Hangsen, TPA, Cap, JF) were used because that's what I had on hand. The Author doesn't specify what brands and if you have a look, all he/she does is specify the percentages for a base mix, so I have worked out the specific percentages (If my maths are correct) so that any amount can be mixed up.

NOW ...... you could probably vape this after one days steeping, but two days in and this tastes exactly like a baked Boston Cheesecake (totally different from a normal cheesecake), and yes, I've eaten it before. Slightly dry but at the same time I don't think it needs anything else, just like the real thing. You can even taste the "bakedness" of it ! Yummy as. Will definately make up a 30ml batch to put away for a couple of weeks or so.

This one, with no hesitation, goes into my "must have" recipe list. Now that I'm starting to experiment a bit more I just love a recipe that doesn't need too much steeping time !
    Cheers
    Sodd
    JWH, margyb, spud and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Strawberry Cheesecake

This is for 30mls, after 5 full days of steeping I'm happy with it and don't think I'll muck around with it.
    Strawberry Noe's co-op (high concentrate alcohol flavour, assume same as vapingzone, ECMS etc) 1.5%
    Cheesecake Noe's co-op (high concentrate alcohol flavour, assume same as vapingzone, ECMS etc) 0.5%
    6 drops of TFA cotton candy
    6 drops of TFA pie crust

could bump up the cheesecake to .75 if you wanted more cheesecake, at the moment it's more like scooping strawberry off the top of a cheesecake which is great for me as that's how I like it.

Blackberry with leatherwood honey
    again for 30 mls so alter drops as you please
    Blackberry Noe's co-op (high concentrate alcohol flavour, assume same as vapingzone, ECMS etc) 1.5%
    Cream Noe's co-op (high concentrate alcohol flavour, assume same as vapingzone, ECMS etc) .5% and one drop
    Vanilla Custard Capella 2%
    Pie crust TFA .5%
    6 drops of cotton candyTFA

This was meant to be blackberry pie with custard and cream. Instead it tastes exactly like blackberry and leatherwood honey. Fortunately I love leatherwood honey, but if you don't then you'll probably find it meh. I'm just amazed I managed to make a juice that tastes exactly like something, even if it was a total fluke.
    spud likes this.

Super Moderator
    another from my first DIY that turned out nice (sorry about the messurements I am still very new to this)
    Rhojins MangaMelinz

VZ super concerntrated mango approx 20 drops
    VZ concerntrated honey suckle nector approx 15 drops ( instead of this you can use winter melon spud checked it out and it works )
    VZ super concerntrated french vannila approx 20 drops
    in a 18mg nic mix around 70pg 30vg

Please note: I dont know how many drops I used as I went by smell untill I was happy with what I smelt
    This mix has turned out great though you can add some EM if you want it sweeter.
    The result after a week of steeping is a really smooth and light vape its not sweet and it dosnt taste like a desert vape it is however very refreshing and I can see me vaping alot of this on really hot days
    Last edited by Rhojin; 26-11-13 at 11:42 PM. Reason: added stuff ahahahah
    spud likes this.

Green Apple Flumpy

This is an apple recipe that is a bit different from the usual ones, its very light, and fresh, but if you like a strong flavour taste you can play around with the amounts.

I've put the recipe in mls, rather than percentages, because there are quite a few ingredients, and some are only in drops, (20 drops per ml). These are the amounts for 30 mils of juice, add pg/vg or unflavoured nic to your desired amounts.

Green Apple, (Flavour west) 2 mls

Vanilla Custard, (capella) 3 mls

Butterscotch, (hangsen) 1 ml

Caramel Candy, (capella) 1 ml

Toasted Almond (Capella) 1 ml

Whipped Cream (Flavour West) 1 ml

Lemon (JF super concentrate) 10 drops

Cinnamon (TPA) 3-6 drops (this is a strong flavour so if you don't want to over power the other flavours, use only a couple of drops)

Clove (TPA) 2-3 drops, (again this is a strong flavour, see above)

Smooth flavour mask (add this if you want, but not strictly necessary)

EM (add this at about 1.5 mls if you like a sweeter flavour)

I'm not usually fond of apple flavoured juice, but this one is a bit different to the usual ones, so I hope you enjoy it
    margyb likes this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

Lush Lime

This one is delicious, a great one for citrus lovers.

Lush Lime

Lime tahity, (must be this one), (TPA), 5%

Lemon SC (JF super concentrate) 2%

Vanilla swirl (TPA) 5%

Sweet Cream (Flavour West) 8%

Koolada (TPA) 20 drops or more if you like it icy

You could use vanilla bean icecream concentrate if you like, instead of the sweet cream.

Great for a summer day
    margyb and SubyXV like this.

AVF Regular
    Ok here is my first DIY

Made to 14 mg 70/PG/30VG 10ml batch with all TFA concentrates:

Double Ry4 10%
    Caramel Candy 5%
    Bavarian Cream 5%
    Vanilla Swirl 1%

I found that the caramel was overpowering at first, the next day the caramel was blending in I reckon with a weeks steeping this would be good.
    Last edited by Wayno; 08-03-14 at 10:49 PM.
    margyb, spud and Stealthvaper like this.

Super Moderator
    Rhojin"s DragonApple Tea

approx 30mls 18mg 70pg 30vg
    VZ super concerntrated black tea approx 1ml
    VZ super concerntrated lemon about 5 drops
    VZ super concerntrated dragon fruit about 5 drops
    VZ super concerntrated green apple about 5-10 drops

the only thing I would recommend is a little less lemon if you have a really strong lemon con
    I really like this its really really refreshing *feels over the moon* will deff be making a lot more tea vapes

please note: with all my mixing the measurements are not accurate, this happens for two reasons.
    1. I am heavy handed
    2. I keep going untill I like the smell lol
    Last edited by Rhojin; 29-11-13 at 03:30 AM. Reason: 4got the green ;)
    margyb and spud like this.

Super Moderator
    Captain Rhojin's Haze

No measurements for this one as I really dont know how much of what I put in (like before just went on smell)

VZ super concerntrated rum rasin
    VZ super concerntrated black cigar
    VZ super concerntrated old captain

I am super wrapt with this vape (only hope I can get it this good again)
    spud and maggie like this.

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast