Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Complex Mixing Calc - Excel

N Sydney, Aus, Earth, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster

Complex Mixing Calc - Excel

I needed a calc that allows more freedom than calcs on the net for mixing multiple nicotine concentrations. So I made an excel calc. Very simple but saves time.

https://app.box.com/s/ynxwuw2qnw4mnfhz2yjb

You do not enter any target concentrations or volumes for this calc. You fudge the numbers yourself. Because of that you can feed as little or as much data as you need into this and it will still work. If you are really bad at working with mixes, this may be annoying.
    ---

Am I right that most standard flavour e-liquids are 20% flavour and the rest is PV/VG?

EDIT> on the off chance someone actually downloaded this. I FORGOT TO DO TWO SUMS, so the original version will give wrong results. It's now fixed.
    I make stupid mistakes like this all the time now. Had a severe reation to a vaccine (within 15min) an hour later was almost a vegetable could barely move. Like this for months and never fully recovered( six years later.)
    Last edited by sushiaddiction; 06-11-13 at 01:38 PM.

AVF Regular

Thanks, but that one, like all others I've found, don't allow you to calculate the mix of two liquids, both containing nicotine.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    I'm also one of those people who want freedom in calculations even if it means getting rough results.... and using drops, buckets or teaspoons as measurements annoy me

Quote Originally Posted by sushiaddiction View Post
    don't allow you to calculate the mix of two liquids, both containing nicotine
    I believe eJuicemeup has a calculator for just that. It's the [3x] button. Correct me if I've interpreted this function incorrectly

Quote Originally Posted by Pipesub View Post
    I believe eJuicemeup has a calculator for just that. It's the [3x] button. Correct me if I've interpreted this function incorrectly
    Thanks, I looked at the screen shots just now after you suggested eJuicemeup
    I'm on linux and not sure if it works on wine. Probably have to VM it.
    eJuicemeup, Good tool probably will use it too for when I need taget amounts.

Still prefer to see all calcs at once without pop ups or separate windows. That's another reason for using excel.

AVF Regular
    eJuice me up is cross platform IIRC

EDIT: No it's not, must be another one I'm thinking of. I'm sure there was a Java-based one around?

Quote Originally Posted by himynameisbunny View Post
    No it's not,
    Thanks.

Yeh without .net it would be easy to get going. It's ok. Installed under win7 VM.

ejuice me up is the only calc that comes close to being complete. Other useful info on flavour concentrations too. The link in the second post from SUCKITIN seems like it may be useful now and then.
    Still like my dodgy calc. They are all good for me for different reasons
    Last edited by sushiaddiction; 05-11-13 at 11:19 PM. Reason: I'm hit it the head

Thats a big old negative to working in Wine. I have no idea why considering its a VERY basic program, wine hates it. So does Cross Over. Probably because its written in MS Vomit language like visual basic. It is an awesome calculator though, I have a Win7 Virtual Machine running any use it in there, worth the effort.
    There's 10 types of people in this world that understand binary: those who do and those who don't.

Quote Originally Posted by jman View Post
    written in MS Vomit language like visual basic
    roflol, Always nice to hear.
    BlackDog likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jman View Post
    Thats a big old negative to working in Wine. I have no idea why considering its a VERY basic program, wine hates it. So does Cross Over. Probably because its written in MS Vomit language like visual basic. It is an awesome calculator though, I have a Win7 Virtual Machine running any use it in there, worth the effort.
    Probably wouldn't be hard to knock up a calculator in Python or Java. Wine is great, but it can only do so much when dealing with closed source.

I'm not fat, I just ate somebody who was.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast