Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Ginger concentrate needed

Ginger concentrate needed

Does anyone know where I can get a ginger concentrate from, I already have gingerbread from capella, but I'm looking for just a ginger one on its own.

thanks
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

AVF Regular
    I saw one on Mt Baker, i almost grabbed it on impulse.
    spud likes this.

I'm not fat, I just ate somebody who was.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by spud View Post
    Does anyone know where I can get a ginger concentrate from, I already have gingerbread from capella, but I'm looking for just a ginger one on its own.

thanks
    I've Liq ginger concentrate from the Voldemort site. It appears to be a natural tincture and is cloudy but light in colour. Smells great, is possibly very strong.

I got it to do a Christmas type vape just for fun but haven't got a round tuit yet. If you're interested I could do a single flavour test and let you know how it is.

Other flavours I got are

Clove
    Cinnamon
    Butter Rum

I'm thinking Fruit Pud at the moment. I did see raisin flavouring but must have missed ordering it or something.

I'm thinking
    Cherry
    Cocoa
    Ginger
    Clove
    Butter Rum
    Grahame Cracker
    Bavarian cream

All minor additions, in a higher than normal nicotine base. Should be a good Christmas morning hair raiser?

After I'd got the Christmas flavours I realised that three of the four are possibly tank crackers, so glass only for this one.
    spud likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

spud likes this.
    In constant chain vaping....Because vaping nicotine makes your mind more active.....

AVF Regular
    necro i just had a look - got all excited when i saw they had little bottles - but they have a 1kg minimum order -

Thanks guys, I think I'll go with ordering some from MBV as I don't want to support the voldemort site, no offense Fab4

MBV have a few others I've been looking for as well, the Vanilla Butternut, and a particular rum one, so may as well stick the ginger one in with that

Thanks for the link BlackDog
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    I got it to do a Christmas type vape
    LOL. A vape for all seasons!
    The clean break: Last smoke on 2/12/2012, first vape on 3/12/2012.

AVF Regular
    I got the Banana Gone Nuts from MBV the other day, really nice even before steeping. I'd be interested to know how the Rum goes if you get it, I'm looking for a nice rum, tried a Dekang one but it was a bit, yeah....

I'm not fat, I just ate somebody who was.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDog View Post
    I got the Banana Gone Nuts from MBV the other day, really nice even before steeping. I'd be interested to know how the Rum goes if you get it, I'm looking for a nice rum, tried a Dekang one but it was a bit, yeah....
    Gonna try to come up with a rum ball recipe for JenJ, and I'm gonna try the MBV rum in this one. I have a recipe using the Jamaican rum from JF, and it seems to be fine, but I like to try different brand concentrates, some are sooooo different as to make a completely different juice taste.

I'll let you know what I come up with, and I'll post it on the DIY thread

Quote Originally Posted by avtek View Post
    necro i just had a look - got all excited when i saw they had little bottles - but they have a 1kg minimum order -
    Sorry spud will send you a PM with a place you can buy ginger in 10ml lot from place that cannot be named they sell the same concentrates
    spud likes this.
    In constant chain vaping....Because vaping nicotine makes your mind more active.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast