Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: What once and for all is shisha flavour?

What once and for all is shisha flavour?

So I know what a shisha pipe is I know what maryjane flavour is supposed to be but what is shisha/ apple/ pear/ blackcurrant? Is it just maryjane flavour mixed with fruit? or something else? Just wondering

AVF Regular
    I'm not sure if you know what shisha is.

tl;dr the tobacco is molassified (sp?) with fruits, making it taste like stuff. This is then warmed over coals to produce the smoke. Apple is popular apparently.

P.S. Wasn't meaning to sound rude, but I re-read my post and it sounds like it. Just so you know
    oogy likes this.

lol maybe you are right... lol but all these names do my head in hookah. shisha ..

Quote Originally Posted by oogy View Post
    So I know what a shisha pipe is I know what maryjane flavour is supposed to be but what is shisha/ apple/ pear/ blackcurrant? Is it just maryjane flavour mixed with fruit? or something else? Just wondering
    Shisha flavors do not necessarily taste the same like ejuice, e.g. blueberry ejuice may taste slightly different with blueberry shisha tobacco.
    Mostly because of basically it's made of tobacco and the heat makes the flavor a little smokey, not sure how to explain it best, but you get the idea.

And try to not associate the grass with shisha/hookah smoking, some old shisha smokers may be offended by it.
    It's like random old farts associating us smoking maryjane using some fancy electronic device.

Shisha flavors do not necessarily taste the same like ejuice, e.g. blueberry ejuice may taste slightly different with blueberry shisha tobacco.
    Mostly because of basically it's made of tobacco and the heat makes the flavor a little smokey, not sure how to explain it best, but you get the idea.

And try to not associate the grass with shisha/hookah smoking, some old shisha smokers may be offended by it.
    It's like random old farts associating us smoking maryjane using some fancy electronic device.

AVF Regular
    Gerzzzz and RY4$ ...... you two the same person ????

I think that in Shisha is predominantly Turkish tobacco that is mixed with various fruits/herbs and stuff. Pretty sure that everyone above is also correct so you can imagine the taste LOL
    Cheers
    Sodd

Nah, of course not. No idea why did he copy my post.

T7x
    AVF Regular
    Most likely because he's having a sook over the other thread Gerzzz.
    Do you know de way 👺

Ha. Yeah pretty random.

AVF Regular
    Fast track to a ban, that much is certain! Copying what someone says is the most childish thing someone can do too!

Sisha is "technically" a tobacco flavour but it tastes nothing like the tobacco's we are used to, whether it be cigarettes, etc... or eliquid. As mentioned, real Sisha is a tobacco that is fermented with fruit & molasses and then mixed with VG to be smoked in a Hookah.

Sisha refers to the tobacco, Hookah refers to the water pipe used to smoke the shisha. With eliquid, if it's either referred to as "Shisha" or "Hookah" it will just be a Shisha flavoured eliquid. A Hookah can be used to smoke cannabis, just like most other smoking implements can too.

Eliquid wise, they can be quite nice. A good shisha flavour can taste quite authentic, more so than tobaccos because there's not a lot of combustion involved. It's a very hard flavour to describe though, something you need to try to get the flavour.
    Last edited by kritikal; 30-11-13 at 08:12 PM.
    oogy, The Sodd and T7x like this.

(*Susceptible to sloppy moderation)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast