Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Need help with coffee concentrate

Question Need help with coffee concentrate

Does anyone know of a coffee concentrate that is essentially like a flat white coffee. I have tried a couple of coffee flavours and they are way too strong, even just a couple of drops is unvapeable. I really want to make up a nice, smooth coffee recipe to have in the mornings with my coffee drink, but don't know where to start re coffee concentrates. Any help would be much appreciated

BTW I'm vaping "Wizards Brew" in the morning, but find it a tad on the sweet side, so I want to make something similar, but without the sweetness.
    Rhojin likes this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

AVF Regular
    I'm still looking for my all day coffee vape.

I can't suggest a concentrate but I've found Joes Java from Fancee Juice to be the least sweet so far.

Good luck in your search!
    spud likes this.
    Switched from analog to electric: 21-Aug-13

AVF Regular
    VK italian expresso is a pretty good coffee vape.
    BlackDog and spud like this.

Spud have u tried the tfa caramel cuppaccino . All it needs is 1 drop for every 10mls. Not quite a flat white but with some cream and a bit of sweetener to round it out, it's a nice vape. I've tried other coffee concentrates but not a fan.
    davee and spud like this.
    Cigarette Addiction: 12 years Quit Smoking: 22.11.2011 Started Vaping: 22.11.2011
    ProVari V2, SmokTech 1.5 ohm dc carto, OCD Tank at 4.3 volts
    Vaping and Loving it

AVF Regular
    I have been vaping steam e cigs espresso for 2 months...try it and can't get enough of it!!!!
    Steam-e-cigs | Steam-e-Juice
    margyb and spud like this.

srb
    AVF Regular
    i'm vaping juicewhores van cap and vapekings cafe arabica doublers allday everyday. the best coffee doublers i've found.
    davee and spud like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lozza 82 View Post
    Spud have u tried the tfa caramel cuppaccino . All it needs is 1 drop for every 10mls. Not quite a flat white but with some cream and a bit of sweetener to round it out, it's a nice vape. I've tried other coffee concentrates but not a fan.
    I'll give this one a try Lozza, its not one I've tried before so you just never know. I'll probably mix it at one drop per 20ml to begin with, and see how it goes. Most of the coffee concentrates are pretty yuk, makes me wonder which ones the guys who make the doublers use
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs308hjute View Post
    I have been vaping steam e cigs espresso for 2 months...try it and can't get enough of it!!!!
    Steam-e-cigs | Steam-e-Juice
    I also there espresso a lot, Last time I went to the stall at the markets, they were sold out of doublers, ggrrr
    Jeff
    spud likes this.

Thanks guys for the suggestions about the doublers, but I'm really wanting to come up with my own mix using concentrates, but might just give the doublers suggested a try anyway, might give me a few more ideas

Quote Originally Posted by spud View Post
    I'll give this one a try Lozza, its not one I've tried before so you just never know. I'll probably mix it at one drop per 20ml to begin with, and see how it goes. Most of the coffee concentrates are pretty yuk, makes me wonder which ones the guys who make the doublers use
    This thread might give u a few ideas to mixes for the caramel cuppaccinoCaramel Cappucino. I have made the one in the opening post, simple but satisfying. 1drop in 20mls might b more up ur alley though
    margyb and spud like this.
    Cigarette Addiction: 12 years Quit Smoking: 22.11.2011 Started Vaping: 22.11.2011
    ProVari V2, SmokTech 1.5 ohm dc carto, OCD Tank at 4.3 volts
    Vaping and Loving it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast