Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Anyone tried "Red Wine" Flavour?

Anyone tried "Red Wine" Flavour?

I'm making up a few tobacco flavours for the SO, and he asked about adding some red wine flavour to the tobacco flavour, as he thinks that would be nice. He love the Black Fire/Black Cherry mix.

Anyone had any experience with the red wine flavours?
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

Just thinking that I might attempt a red wine trifle vape, I love red wine trifle with fresh cream, and it would make a great xmas vape.
    margyb likes this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

T7x
    AVF Regular
    Links spud, we need moar links. :P
    Do you know de way 👺

Quote Originally Posted by T7x View Post
    Links spud, we need moar links. :P
    What would you like a link to T7x? I know Juice Factory have a red wine flavour, and Vaping cobra, and I was just wondering if anyone has tried them, and if they actually taste like red wine

Here's a link for the red wine trifle I made last xmas, GAWD it was nice Might give you an idea of what I'm aiming for in a vape.

BBC - Food - Recipes : Mulled wine trifle

T7x
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by spud View Post
    What would you like a link to T7x? I know Juice Factory have a red wine flavour, and Vaping cobra, and I was just wondering if anyone has tried them, and if they actually taste like red wine

Here's a link for the red wine trifle I made last xmas, GAWD it was nice Might give you an idea of what I'm aiming for in a vape.

BBC - Food - Recipes : Mulled wine trifle
    Oh cool I've never seen those concentrates
    I can say I've tried a few alchohol margarita, cognac etc from VK and they kinda tasted like alchoholic vomit
    spud likes this.
    Do you know de way 👺

AVF Regular
    I've been drinking the white shit. I'm toast.
    spud and Up in vapour like this.

Quote Originally Posted by arth_d View Post
    I've been drinking the white shit. I'm toast.
    I love the white stuff as well, but not Chardonnay, more a classic dry white, or a Sav Blanc. Juice Factory also have a white wine concentrate

jen
    AVF Regular
    I had a red wine (not baccy) by thundervapes (no longer in existence) tasted exactly like their grape one. Not sure how I imagined it would taste but it missed, almost lolly, not quite. Def no tongue smacking tannins in there. I wouldnt try another myself, just cos I have enough nice fruits. If I didnt I would be tempted.
    spud likes this.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Oh no, think of the children, wine flavour vapes? This could lead to drinking. Nearly as bad as wine flavoured aeroplane jelly.
    jen and spud like this.

My wife always forgives me when she is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    I had a red wine (not baccy) by thundervapes (no longer in existence) tasted exactly like their grape one. Not sure how I imagined it would taste but it missed, almost lolly, not quite. Def no tongue smacking tannins in there. I wouldnt try another myself, just cos I have enough nice fruits. If I didnt I would be tempted.
    Thanks Jen, I know what you mean with lolly tasting, I wonder if its because a lot of flavours come from America and they like their flavours very sweet over there? I think I'll go with the JF super concentrate, I have tried their champagne one, and some of the fruit ones, and they are much closer in flavour to the actual fruit, than many others I've tried. Hopefully the red wine will be the same. I have a couple of things that I can add to take away sweetness, which might be useful.
    jen likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast