Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Suppliers of glass bottles

emu
    AVF Regular
    My 30 ml glass dripper bottles are waiting for pick up at Mount Barker Post Office already, ordered them from The Steamery Friday so that's pretty fast service, first time I've used them.

KayP, eLicky and Cat like this.

Yuz
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuz View Post
    Just placed an order from here: https://bagotpharmacysupplies.com.au...rmacy-bottles/
    $10 flat shipping is acceptable (others wanted $17 for Toll) - will see how they process the order (paypal paid) and give some feedback.
    Got the order (took a week cos they didn't have stock) - well packed, no issues there. The plastic caps however seem to be on the skinny side though, I was expecting these to be a bit more robust being a "poison" type. Anyway, cleaned them and now the vapourgeddon supply is happily in 50ml bottles filled to the brink, residing in the far end of the freezer - I guess only time will tell how well it keeps.
    fabricator4 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuz View Post
    Got the order (took a week cos they didn't have stock) - well packed, no issues there. The plastic caps however seem to be on the skinny side though, I was expecting these to be a bit more robust being a "poison" type. Anyway, cleaned them and now the vapourgeddon supply is happily in 50ml bottles filled to the brink, residing in the far end of the freezer - I guess only time will tell how well it keeps.

It should keep very well indeed :-)
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    I got my amber storage bottles from an Aussie Supplier Glass Bottles & Jars Packaging Products| Cospak I bought some 200 ml bottles getting ready for vaporgeddon. A case of these 2 dozen set me be back around $50 They have many others. The caps are excellent and store well in the freezer.
    Last edited by flyingfox12; 01-03-17 at 07:13 AM.
    eLicky likes this.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567