Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Aromatic Lingerness - Whats the secret chemical?

Aromatic Lingerness - Whats the secret chemical?

Overseas ejuices like El Torro, Johnson Creek, Halo, etc, all have this aromatic vibe to them.

Every one of my mixes, and every aussie ejuice doubler lacks its completely. After vaping an overseas ejuice, I honestly begin to feel depressed about my home grown, and aussie doubler mixes.

What the hell is this chemical? What are the Americans putting in that gives their ejuices that aromatic-ness that lingers in the nostrils.

Has anyone got a clue as to what I'm talking about? Surely someone understands. Surely someone knows what this chemical is.

Super Moderator
    The perfumery trade uses/used to use Ambergris .... the bile secretion from a Sperm Whale ... now mainly taken over by synthetics in all but the most expensive perfumes ... I often laughed at the thought of posh ladies smearing whale vomit on their skin to smell nice ... but even to this day , modern chemistry cannot duplicate it entirely .
    There are a lot of aromatic fixatives , both organic and man made , it wouldn't surprise me if some juice manufacturers use them .

( I have a small piece of Ambergris myself about 50grams , collected from a Portland Vic beach in 1937 .. not by me .... its actually way more valuable than gold ... but is illegal to import of export in Australia under CITES )
    unik likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    The perfumery trade uses/used to use Ambergris .... the bile secretion from a Sperm Whale ... now mainly taken over by synthetics in all but the most expensive perfumes ... I often laughed at the thought of posh ladies smearing whale vomit on their skin to smell nice ... but even to this day , modern chemistry cannot duplicate it entirely .
    There are a lot of aromatic fixatives , both organic and man made , it wouldn't surprise me if some juice manufacturers use them .

( I have a small piece of Ambergris myself about 50grams , collected from a Portland Vic beach in 1937 .. not by me .... its actually way more valuable than gold ... but is illegal to import of export in Australia under CITES )
    Whale Vomit?

Whale?..... vomit?

Up in vapour likes this.

AVF Regular
    Ambergris???...really...so juice makers would use that?...I too have a lump of that, found when it when i was in my teens. About the size of a brussel sprout, its in my young fellas rock collection now...didnt realize it was worth that much. get yr tongue round this....found it at a place called " Mimiwhangata " ( far Nth Bro land) ..means " smell of urine " in white mans tongue...interesting..
    Fatman likes this.

AVF Regular
    Its seimen mav. Thought you of all people would have figured that one out.
    I'm dissapointed. I can mix you up a batch of my homebrew with extra active ingredient if you like.
    Quote Originally Posted by mavinry4 View Post
    Overseas ejuices like El Torro, Johnson Creek, Halo, etc, all have this aromatic vibe to them.

Every one of my mixes, and every aussie ejuice doubler lacks its completely. After vaping an overseas ejuice, I honestly begin to feel depressed about my home grown, and aussie doubler mixes.

What the hell is this chemical? What are the Americans putting in that gives their ejuices that aromatic-ness that lingers in the nostrils.

Has anyone got a clue as to what I'm talking about? Surely someone understands. Surely someone knows what this chemical is.

AVF Regular
    I have a copy of that. Escpecially good for preparing christmas dinner.
    mavinry4 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Drink a LOT of water and eat many pineapples and you'll find you coils is less gunky. Pics by request only. Stay off asparagus.
    mavinry4 likes this.

AVF Regular
    I'd report all these posts as inappropriate, but FM started it :P
    mavinry4 and Fatman like this.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

Super Moderator
    Hey I only went as far as vomit !

The rest is the other wankers.... literally
    Altered1 and Rossco like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast