Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Coconut Irish Cream

Coconut Irish Cream

Well people here is my first experiment in diy liquid. I've named it Coconut Irish Cream.

Irish Cream F/A 7%

Coconut T/F/A 3%

Fresh Cream F/A 3%

Sweetener T/F/A 1%

This is slowly becoming an adv for me, so much so I've just ordered my first 50ml bottle to fill it with this mix. I hope you enjoy it
    mavinry4, spud and maggie like this.

AVF Regular
    Looks interesting Rossco. Do you think a bit of Koolada or Extreme Ice would compliment it or not ? Steep time ? or vapable after a day or so ?
    Cheers
    Sodd

P.S. Why not stick it in the DIY recipe thread ?
    spud likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sodd View Post
    Looks interesting Rossco. Do you think a bit of Koolada or Extreme Ice would compliment it or not ? Steep time ? or vapable after a day or so ?
    Cheers
    Sodd

P.S. Why not stick it in the DIY recipe thread ?
    I personally think it's great the way it is Sodd, nice and subtle. I might actually try adding a bit of Koolada at a further stage to give it a bit of PUNCH. Spud seems to be the Koolada guru, so he might chime in at a later stage with a recommendation as to what percentage to use, unless you would have a rough idea??? As for steeping it's been sitting for a week, but I started vaping on it the day after I knocked it up, and over the course of the week it seems to have mellowed and dropped in pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Rossco View Post
    Well people here is my first experiment in diy liquid. I've named it Coconut Irish Cream.

Irish Cream F/A 7%

Coconut T/F/A 3%

Fresh Cream F/A 3%

Sweetener T/F/A 1%

This is slowly becoming an adv for me, so much so I've just ordered my first 50ml bottle to fill it with this mix. I hope you enjoy it
    This looks good Rossco, I'm gonna give it a go, sounds like something I could vape a lot of Sometimes the simple recipes are the nicest. Pop it up into the DIY recipe thread if you like, so it doesn't get lost in the back pages
    Rossco likes this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

AVF Regular
    Yup, I'm going to knock it up today too. Got everything I need to give it a whirl and will try it "Rossco du naturale"

Was just curious about the Koolada Rossco, some recipes it gives a nice touch to and others I've ruined by adding it !
    So now if I'm going to try Koolada, I take out only a couple of mls and add one drop per ml so if it doesn't work out I haven't ruined the whole batch.
    Cheers
    Sodd
    spud likes this.

I've checked the Koolada out at VC Sodd, and if I were to add any I'd only be adding 0.5%-1% as it sounds like it really packs a punch.

my reaction when someone posts a recipe that I have all the ingredients for, and have been looking for an excuse to finally use them

Will make this ejuice up on the weekend.

Cheers.
    spud likes this.

AVF Regular
    Rossco,
    Sounds like you've hit a winner with this one ....... Everyone wants to make it up ha ha.
    Koolada is a strange beast. Yes it does pack a punch which is why you don't go past one drop per mil. As I've said, some recipes it really compliments and others it ruins. I don't know why, maybe reacts with certain flavours ? But I've noticed that when it doesn't work out it is like vaping "bad breath" lol.
    Cheers
    Sodd
    spud and Rossco like this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sodd View Post
    Rossco,
    Sounds like you've hit a winner with this one ....... Everyone wants to make it up ha ha.
    Koolada is a strange beast. Yes it does pack a punch which is why you don't go past one drop per mil. As I've said, some recipes it really compliments and others it ruins. I don't know why, maybe reacts with certain flavours ? But I've noticed that when it doesn't work out it is like vaping "bad breath" lol.
    Cheers
    Sodd
    This is the sad part Sodd I've got a bunch of flavors hopefully turning up today from VC, and I bet you can't guess what flavor will not be in the consignment??? Upon reading about Koolada I actually thought it was a menthol, as it was in the menthol/mints section, but it seems to geared up or designed for TH.

AVF Regular
    Don't know how many times I've done that myself. Ordered a heap of stuff and then realised I've forgotten something or came across something the next day and think "dumn" I should have ordered that too ! Ha ha.
    Cheers
    Sodd

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast