Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: gtadmin B.F. Mix

gtadmin B.F. Mix

Well after scrolling through countless recipe threads the other day I came upon the Black Fire Tobacco Geeks thread. When reading through the thread I came upon gtadmin's recipe, and decided to whip up a 30ml batch. Now there's only one thing I can say about your recipe Mr gt, and that is this mix rocks. It's only been steeping for about four days but I couldn't resist the urge to vape it, and now I can't put it down. I have only made one subtle change, and I hope you don't mind, I added 1% of Bitter Wizard to the mix. This recipe rocks
    margyb, Fatman and spud like this.

Super Moderator

I don't mind at all, the recipe posts are meant to be a starting point for people using concentrates, and to encourage others to post their own recipes once they have had time to play with them. CMB does the same ...
    giruvian, spud and Rossco like this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

GT, is it ok if I pop your recipe into the DIY recipe thread, makes it easier to find, it looks like a good one
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

Super Moderator
    Not a problem. If you pop a link in here to the first page of that thread, all the better
    spud likes this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    Not a problem. If you pop a link in here to the first page of that thread, all the better
    Done gonna try that recipe too, Black Fire is my favourite tobacco flavour.
    gtadmin and Rossco like this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

Super Moderator
    Crikey here I was innocently browsing the forum and thought GT had jumped the fence and gotten hisself a BoyFriend
    gtadmin, spud, steve.c and 1 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by spud View Post
    Done gonna try that recipe too, Black Fire is my favourite tobacco flavour.

I meant place a link here to the DIY Recipe thread and copy the BF recipe to your thread, but what you did works too ...

Diy recipes
    Last edited by gtadmin; 04-01-14 at 02:03 PM.

I meant place a link here to the DIY Recipe thread and copy the BF recipe to that thread, but what you did works too ...

Diy recipes
    ooops Oh well as long as people can find it easily, doesn't matter If someone has a lot of time to spare, it would be great to go back through the posts on here and collect all the DIY recipes and pop them in the sticky thread, I might have a go at doing it myself when I get a spare month or so I'm due for knee surgery this year, so might keep me from going insane with boredom
    margyb and Rossco like this.

Quote Originally Posted by spud View Post
    ooops Oh well as long as people can find it easily, doesn't matter If someone has a lot of time to spare, it would be great to go back through the posts on here and collect all the DIY recipes and pop them in the sticky thread, I might have a go at doing it myself when I get a spare month or so I'm due for knee surgery this year, so might keep me from going insane with boredom
    Replacement Spud???

Is this the recipe being referenced?

2.5% Black Fire, 2.5% Cream, 2.5% Butterscotch ...
    Holy shit, can't believe I missed this one. Just looking at that recipe makes my mouth water.

Going to make it up tonight. Might add 2 drops/10mL of caramel sweetner.
    Rossco likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast