Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Nice smelling alternate to banana juices/ concentrates suggestion desperatly needed

Nice smelling alternate to banana juices/ concentrates suggestion desperatly needed

So the midget that lives with me hates me vaping my flavours.. complains vehmently about the smell... (oddly never cared about the smell of smoking)... I am primarily a banana vapor... banana cream, banana fruit banana chocloclate if it can be mixed with banana I am sooo there... unfortunately the midget hates the smell of it all.

My question then is (and I know its a strange one) can someone recommend a flavour that might be similar to banana but not smell like banana... I am open to all suggestions....I need my banana *twitches
    vaping_gal likes this.

AVF Regular
    banana has always been a creamy sort of flavour to me oogy..... but you may be out of luck if flatmate doesn't like banana at all. How about marshallow / ice cream type flavours?

most other fruits are acidic (apple, citrus fruits) and smell completely different, so may not be much help to you.

Was it MrsG that ovre did her Banana flavour yesterday, and thought the flavour changed to melon? Do you like melon flavours?
    oogy likes this.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

Hey oogy, I've had some issues with my daughters and certain juices and none of them have been banana. The juices have had one thing in common though and that is you would consider them a creamy/custardy/rich dessert flavours so i wonder whether it is that component of the juice rather than the banana itself that causes the problem? Anyway, just some thoughts and wishful thinking on my part for your dilemma! I know how you feel!
    oogy likes this.

Awweee I was hoping for a quick fix ... it could be the cream component.. thinking about it...the more rich the more I like it .. will have to experiment more I think... if no suck it up rincess and put up with plain strawberry or something for a whilst

Thanks for the replies guys .. it really is appreciated..

*sigh a visit to juicefactory or juicewhore it is I think... I know its early holidays but sheesh the holidays are driving me batty already

menthol, mint, vanilla, chocolate seem to be fine as well if that is any help.
    oogy likes this.

Retired Account
    Oogy, try VK butterscotch. All of our non smoking, non vaping friends love the smell of it, even in their car!
    Capella's gingerbread smells like old fashioned bakeries used to smell.. all sort of shortbready, cakey goodness.
    oogy and spud like this.

mint/ menthol in small doses, vanilla a little too heavy for me at times and chocolate a little bland for my taste... sheesh you ever get the feeling that in order to vape you need to be a walking air freshener? Nevermind

Quote Originally Posted by Donna View Post
    menthol, mint, vanilla, chocolate seem to be fine as well if that is any help.
    Donna likes this.

Butterscotch sounds really good.. might try that with a little chocolate or something too

Quote Originally Posted by mrsgruffy View Post
    Oogy, try VK butterscotch. All of our non smoking, non vaping friends love the smell of it, even in their car!
    Capella's gingerbread smells like old fashioned bakeries used to smell.. all sort of shortbready, cakey goodness.

AVF Regular
    Peanut butter?

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

my DH doesnt like the smell of banana vape either, says it smells "chemically"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast