Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By spud
  • 1 Post By Buffaloo

Thread: FW Dark Choc and JF Cocoa Choc

FW Dark Choc and JF Cocoa Choc

Ok, I've not been a huge fan of chocolate concentrates up until now I've made a couple of mixes using these concentrates and they smell wonderful, and on first test they taste pretty damn good, so after a steep I imagine they will only get better.

They are not insipid like some of the choc concentrates I've tried, and have a good full flavour, and they taste like chocolate

I can recommend both to choc lovers.

For those that want the recipes for my "Dark Choc Nemesis" , and "Chwuffles", I'll post both in the DIY recipe sticky, after the final tasting, (at least a week).
    davee, The Sodd and Rossco like this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

Bring it on Spud

Quote Originally Posted by Rossco View Post
    Bring it on Spud
    No probs lol, I got sick of being dissappointed with the choc juices I've tried, so this has been a burr in my backside for a while now. I think I have finally found some choc concentrates that taste like chocolate, and not watery quick (that stuff kids used to add to milk).

Juice Factory also have the butter cream Flavour West concentrate, and this goes beautifully with the dark choc. I can see these being my after dinner mixes for a while
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

AVF Regular
    i just made up a bit of a mix of espresso, capachino, vanilla, and chocolate, currently vaping wonderfully, my first fortay into the creamy less sweet side of flavours. i'll keep an eye out for your mix i might even get my wife vaping 0nic (never was a smoker)
    spud likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by spud View Post
    Ok, I've not been a huge fan of chocolate concentrates up until now I've made a couple of mixes using these concentrates and they smell wonderful, and on first test they taste pretty damn good, so after a steep I imagine they will only get better.

They are not insipid like some of the choc concentrates I've tried, and have a good full flavour, and they taste like chocolate

I can recommend both to choc lovers.

For those that want the recipes for my "Dark Choc Nemesis" , and "Chwuffles", I'll post both in the DIY recipe sticky, after the final tasting, (at least a week).
    I'm looking forward to both of these recipes