Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Concentrate Brands

AVF Regular

Concentrate Brands

Looking to start getting into DIY and going to order some concentrates soon.

Just wanted to know everyones favourite brand and why.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

CMB
    AVF Regular
    It's tricky to recommend just one particular brand as there's so many different flavours and variations, they all have their good ones and not so good ones.

For tobaccos I reckon the best hands down are the Super Concentrates from Juice Factory and ECMS.

Maybe go through some recipes and pick a few out you want to try and get whatever is needed for those recipes?
    The Sodd likes this.

Agree with CMB the Juice Factory super concentrates are the bomb. They are also really economical to use. My next favourite would be Flavor West, then Capella. I have quite a few TPA concentrates, but only because I can't get particular flavours in the other brands.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

AVF Regular
    Is JF Black Fire the one you all have been talking about?

AVF Regular
    wayno yeah the black fire available at jf is very popular - the other black fire made by flavour art is not as popular and completely different

AVF Regular
    Thanks I will get some.

AVF Regular
    How are the iMix concentrates from Vapeking? I'm familiar with their doublers and i'll be focusing my mixes on tobacco based desserts (caramel, vanilla, custard etc).

I have a mate that i just converted but he's struggling with PG so i need to make some max VG mixes kinda quickly. Id prefer to work with some flavours i'm somewhat familiar with.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

I use Flavor Art and The Flavors Apprentice mainly from The Juice Factory, as they also carry the Super Concentrates. They're pretty good for service SMU
    spud likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sign me up View Post
    How are the iMix concentrates from Vapeking? I'm familiar with their doublers and i'll be focusing my mixes on tobacco based desserts (caramel, vanilla, custard etc).

I have a mate that i just converted but he's struggling with PG so i need to make some max VG mixes kinda quickly. Id prefer to work with some flavours i'm somewhat familiar with.
    I was told by VK yesterday that their i-Mix concentrates are mainly for enhacing/adding to existing flavours, not for creating base flavours

Another +1 for JF stuff, they are good. I also use TFA and a little bit of Capella.
    spud likes this.
    There's 10 types of people in this world that understand binary: those who do and those who don't.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast