Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Menthol help

Menthol help

Hey Avf

I was doing a clean out of my old juices. I used two pet brewing bottles and poured all my juices into them.

The first is fine, it's a nice tobacco'y chocolate clove flavour. Lol. The second is pretty bad, so I want to disguise the mess with menthol.

The bottle is almost full say 700ish mls. How much menthol crystals to that much liquid do I add and where should I purchase the crystals from?

I'm not that interested in mixing vodka and adding slowly. I just want a short fast method. I was planning on grinding them up and putting them straight in.

Any feedback or advice is welcome

AVF Regular
    Gawd ! 700ml of arse juice ?

You could try something like a menthol concentrate. HC concentrates are at 3-5% to start, probably less with menthol
    Aussie Vaper likes this.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

I got my menthol crystals from the Chemist. I just disolved in pg in a bottle and bath in hot water.
    Aussie Vaper likes this.

AVF Regular
    vapingmad do a good combo menthol and separately buy the cooling throat hit that i can't recall the name

about 2-3 drops menthol per ten ml, and 1 drop cool stuff will fix arse juice provided said arse doesn't have sypholes or something
    Aussie Vaper likes this.
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

Retired Account
    I mix it to roughly 10% for a strong menthol solution to add to other flavours.
    It's probably not accurate to the mg, but 1 gram of crystals to 9 mL of PG or VG is about right.
    It's quite strong like that, so go easy.. mix it in a bit at a time and taste test.
    To dissolve, I do what Tokerz81 does.. Boil the kettle and pour the boiling water into a jug, then sit the bottle of menthol crystals and PG or VG in the jug and shake periodically until they're dissolved.. much like heating up a baby's bottle the old fashioned way
    Aussie Vaper likes this.

AVF Regular
    Vaping cobra has crystals u would want about 10-20 grams to cover that much juice
    Aussie Vaper likes this.
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

Pineapple heaps of replies. Thanks everyone. I'll now go through what you've all said and get this pineapple juice going good.

It was a mix of a heap of different flavours, 400ml was this black devil stuff which taste like prunes. I'm hoping a strong menthol mask will make it vapable.

I'm trying to cut costs after my recent mod binge. Lol

Cheers for the feedback.

Perfume Apprentice menthol is made from real crystals, I think.

Vaping Cobra can give u 30ml of the stuff for $20.

5% should be enough for a decent menthol kick
    Aussie Vaper likes this.

AVF Regular
    I've been wanting to try this also, So I just purchased some from ebay. I think it was cheap enough.
    Jeff
    Menthol Crystals 60G 2oz 100 Pure High Purity Safe Package Sealed Free Ship | eBay
    Aussie Vaper likes this.

There is an aussie seller I just found, 100g German menthol crystals $24 incl postage from Vic (ebay). I also ordered some sony nipple tops from super sports while I was at it.

Thanks everyone for the info. I might do 15grams straight up and see how I go. I dont have any vg pg on hand but I will sacrifice some of the arse juice and baby bottle that pineapple with the crystals.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast