Quick mixing hel-too tired :(

Hey all

Have just realised I need some 5mg LA bubblegum by tomorrow.

Went to mix it and I only have 1ml of flavour left.

However, I do have a 50ml of 20mg bottle ready to vape.

I can boost the flavour with a bit of Juicy Fruit, so that doesn't bother me. And I did make this 20mg bottle on the strong side.

However, I am so tired and filberts doesn't exist, and I just need to know what I need to add to take it down to what I want. This is easy - it is 20mg, needing to go to 5mg. But my brain hurts, and I am lazy and just want to wake up to the nswer please.

I need to make up 50ml. I am thinking 12ml of the 20mg and 36ml of PG/VG. Does that sound right? It sounds hinky to me.

Cheers

AVF Regular
    I had to read your post 4 times to understand what you were asking... Maybe i need sleep

But yes, 12ml @ 20mg + 36ml PG/VG will give you 48ml @ 5mg/ml

KBM download ejuice me up, its a free calculator and it will give you all the calculations you need
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by spud View Post
    KBM download ejuice me up, its a free calculator and it will give you all the calculations you need
    I use iVape app on my mobile... It's not super flexible when mixing multiple PG/VG mixes together, but it gets the basics down pat

AVF Regular
    erg! i just tried to work it out and now my head hurts. sorry, can't confirm or refute your calculations. :S

AVF Regular
    Correct. Mix 12ml of the 20mg and 36ml of PG/VG will give you 48ml of 5mg nic for 50ml bottle.
    But I would recommend Mix 10ml of the 20mg and 30ml of PG/VG so you have some room to booth the flavouring and air for steeping.
    Last edited by porkchop; 09-02-14 at 04:37 AM.
    Quit on 10.06.2013
    Ave Smoked: 15-20/Day for 22 years
    Spent on Smoke: $600/month when 1 pack = $18

Thanks guys. It really wasn't computing last night. And I have got ejuicemeup Spud, but I hardly ever use it because it is just simple maths. Unfortunately I doubted myself just once last night, and that started me thinking too much about it. Then it started not making sense the more I questioned it.

A bit like when you say a normal word to yourself over and over and it starts to sound ridiculous.

Cheers.