Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Throat Hit Simulators Thread

Throat Hit Simulators Thread

Which one's have you tried? What non-proprietry ingredients/recipes have you tried?

What gives a satisfactory throat hit?

Current Products:

T.H.E (Throat Hit Enhancer)

FlavourArt Flash

Decadent Vapour's Diablo Poco : http://www.decadent-vapours.com/en/s...ablo-poco.html

Hangsen Throat Hit Elquid
    Last edited by mavinry4; 27-02-14 at 11:20 PM.
    Samtron likes this.

AVF Regular
    Where can I get them and should I add them just like concentrates?
    Quit on 10.06.2013
    Ave Smoked: 15-20/Day for 22 years
    Spent on Smoke: $600/month when 1 pack = $18

Quote Originally Posted by porkchop View Post
    Where can I get them and should I add them just like concentrates?
    Diablo Loco is made by Decadent Vapors, used to be sold at Totally Wicked, but I cant seem to find it anywhere now.

Check Juicewhore, Ecigquality, steam-ecigs and VapingCobra for flavourart flash

I think ecigarettelife sells THE, I got it from a forum member here.

I honestly have no idea how to use these freakin things. I tried FlavourArt Flash straight and it was nothing. Tasted shite.

Added a few drops of THE into some 10mg/mL ejuice, and was still weak. I'm going to try a full 10% mix of THE (1ml in 10mL mix).

I've been told that it's not going to give a throat hit, but it will give a warm feeling in the throat. I imagine its going to feel like the after effects on swallowing a shot of whisky. It may actually be nice, and could possibly be a full substitute for not only nicotine, but for throat hit in general.

Like Diablo Loco, T.H.E is pretty much Capsaicin - the chemical responsbile for chilli hotness. One drop of it on the tongue tastes like burning.

Last edited by mavinry4; 27-02-14 at 09:33 PM.
    Samtron likes this.

I have some T.H.E and it is like Vaping Mace. I personally cannot recommend it to anyone.
    mavinry4 and Samtron like this.

AVF Regular
    I cum in mine for extra TH. Its a bit thick so I need to thin it down with vodka.

Quote Originally Posted by arth_d View Post
    I cum in mine for extra TH. Its a bit thick so I need to thin it down with vodka.
    I worked on mouse cum for a little while in research. Alcohol makes sperms cells break apart and exploded their DNA all over the place.

You vape DNA? That's hardcore.
    arth_d likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hardcore is the only way mav. None of this softcore shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by mavinry4 View Post
    I worked on mouse cum for a little while in research. Alcohol makes sperms cells break apart and exploded their DNA all over the place.

You vape DNA? That's hardcore.
    steve.c likes this.

AVF Regular
    Now im really tempted to try it?
    mavinry4 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokerz81 View Post
    I have some T.H.E and it is like Vaping Mace. I personally cannot recommend it to anyone.
    goes to show that throat hit has nothing to do with being a chemical sensation. I convinced its a more of a mechanical thing. Like the sensation of pushing lower pressure air to a higher pressured space or something like that., and some how nicotine affect the pressure exerted by the vapour.

AVF Regular
    this would be better
    16 Million PURE Capsaicin Crystals, 2.0ml.
    Quote Originally Posted by mavinry4 View Post
    Diablo Loco is made by Decadent Vapors, used to be sold at Totally Wicked, but I cant seem to find it anywhere now.

Check Juicewhore, Ecigquality, steam-ecigs and VapingCobra for flavourart flash

I think ecigarettelife sells THE, I got it from a forum member here.

I honestly have no idea how to use these freakin things. I tried FlavourArt Flash straight and it was nothing. Tasted shite.

Added a few drops of THE into some 10mg/mL ejuice, and was still weak. I'm going to try a full 10% mix of THE (1ml in 10mL mix).

I've been told that it's not going to give a throat hit, but it will give a warm feeling in the throat. I imagine its going to feel like the after effects on swallowing a shot of whisky. It may actually be nice, and could possibly be a full substitute for not only nicotine, but for throat hit in general.

Like Diablo Loco, T.H.E is pretty much Capsaicin - the chemical responsbile for chilli hotness. One drop of it on the tongue tastes like burning.

mavinry4 likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast