Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: What do you store your liquids and other supplies in?

AVF Regular

What do you store your liquids and other supplies in?

Just wondering what everyone is using to store their stuff in? I have a small, carved, lockable wooden box that I store my concentrates, syringes and spare parts in. All of my larger bottles are in a lockable briefcase.

AVF Regular
    Errr, I may get shot for this, but oh well. In a drawer in my desk, scattered on my desk ... and in a pile on the end of a bench in the kitchen.

I am so the worlds laziest and unsafest vaper.
    Orph, margyb, steve.c and 2 others like this.

I keep my mixes on a cupboard shelf and nicotine in the fridge ( no kids around) other stuff is in a multi layered/ compartmented kit box from Bunnings ..

Quote Originally Posted by Nakor View Post
    Errr, I may get shot for this, but oh well. In a drawer in my desk, scattered on my desk ... and in a pile on the end of a bench in the kitchen.

I am so the worlds laziest and unsafest vaper.
    Ditto precisely.... I even have some on the dining room table and on my desk at work! I used to roll tobacco, oh boy the places i could get that stuff! At least vaping things are much larger than rolling tobacco stuffs.
    There's 10 types of people in this world that understand binary: those who do and those who don't.

AVF Regular
    cool dark place is what's generally recommended - ive started putting my bigger bottles of juice in the fridge and having 10ml bottles on my desk for vaping - the rest are in a box

AVF Regular
    I'd get shot if it went in the fridge. Then again someone was happy when I tidied up the other day and there's now only a dozen bottles on the bench.

Same as Avtek
    I've got 2 fridges, ones a 370L 15y/o cyclic defrost fridge freezer - that's for fresh fruit/vege as it keeps them crisper longer than a modern frost free fridge does.
    The other is a 200l LG ff more modern fridge that I bought s/h for $50. that's for drinks, cold meats, chillies (dries them out just like I want before drying them in the oven for flakes/powder), also use that fridge for sauces, seeds, and vape juices, and the freezer for ice or left over dinners.
    avtek likes this.

AVF Regular
    i might be confused about this but i figure its best to let the bottles from the fridge come to room temperature before you open them - i read something re if u open them straight from the fridge then you get a moisture build up

ive started storing the flavours in the fridge too

AVF Regular
    This is so funny, I'd like to take a poll on how many respondents have children and/or pets, and safety precautions taken, I'll start:

I have one small but very curious, playful dog. So, being mindful of said dog's safety, all large quantities are stored in the fridge/freezer (where they can only damage me if I make a blue), and small quantities are stored in plastic bottles with childproof lids (would that be dog proof?), in a snap locked box. I'm sure the dog can't open this box, but a pillaging 2yo human might, should there ever be one in close proximity - in which case, said box can swiftly be moved to > 2yo child's height, or greater if need be (unlikely).

My most concerning thought is "what is going to happen to this stuff, should I have an unforeseen accident and someone's got to empty my fridge" !!
    Crisscross and spud like this.

I had read it was bad to keep them in the fridge at 5 degrees. It is best to either keep them in a dark place closer to room temperature or freeze them to suspend them, putting things in the fridge slowly breaks down molecules or something...
    There's 10 types of people in this world that understand binary: those who do and those who don't.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast