Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Sign me up
  • 1 Post By spud

Thread: Bakery and Cream concentrates

AVF Regular

Bakery and Cream concentrates

Hi guys I have come to the conclusion that I really like the bakery and creamy type juices but was wondering which are the best concentrates to use in order to get these flavors.

I have been mixing pretty much everything with Vanilla Ice Cream but sometimes I don't want the vanilla just the cream.
    I have no idea how to get the bakery flavor though, I have tried Deadly sin from Goodlife and Apple Pie from Yaelic and they both have that baked goods taste but I'm not sure what concentrate to get to achieve this.

If anyone knows what the best concentrates are to get these flavors into my DIY juices.
    Please comment below or if there's a thread about this that I couldn't find point me in the right direction.

AVF Regular
    Smells just like a real bakery...

JF Bakery Super Concentrate
    JF Bakery Super Concentrate - Juice Factory

$3642 Spent on Vaping

AVF Regular
    Ordered thanks SMU this looks like it should hit the spot

Quote Originally Posted by Sign me up View Post
    Smells just like a real bakery...

JF Bakery Super Concentrate
    JF Bakery Super Concentrate - Juice Factory

AVF Regular
    +1 on that Soulvaper,
    I'm currently using it at the moment in a recipe at 5%. JF recommends to start at 2.5%.
    Rule of thumb is to start off small and work up. With super concentrates I read somewhere to start at 2.5% and up to 5% if you like a strong note or it is a predominant flavour. I've used some super concentrates at 0.5% for a background note.

I could be wrong but it seems to me that you get the dominant flavours/notes on the inhale and the background flavours/notes on the exhale.
    I'm also not 100% sure yet, but with all the Super Concentrates I've used they are twice the strength of a normal concentrate. For example, if a recipe calls for 12% of a flavour then you would use 6% for a super concentrate. It's all trial and error as some concentrates are a lot stronger than others, but what I mentioned should put you in the ballpark and then tweak to your own tastes from that point on.
    Cheers
    Sodd

N Sydney, Aus, Earth, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster
    on my wishlist already. Good to know.
    Weird thing is cream does not do it for me.

]6⁹.12[

Flavor West 'sweet cream' and 'butter cream' are 2 I use all the time. The JF super concentrate cream is also good, but will not add any sweetness. Irish cream and Bavarian cream are another 2 that I always have around.
    lilym likes this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13