Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By avtek

Thread: Another pain in the butt newbie

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Another pain in the butt newbie

Hi need a little help, This is my first mix so I want to make sure not to get the nic wrong
    I just received an order from MBV
    My plan is to add 30ml VG/PG to make 12mg/ml nic to 30ml tripple shot Coffee Liqueur (24mg/ml nic)
    and 15ml VG/PG to make 12mg/ml nic to 15ml tripple shot French Vanilla is this correct?
    do you make it up before you steep the juice and does it need as long a steep as its been 15 days since it was sent out
    Thanks heaps

AVF Regular
    yeah that's correct salamanda - if you add an equal amount of pg/vg you will end up halving the nic in the juice

re steeping - after you have mixed them together some people like to give them a "warm bath" by dropping the bottles into warm water until the water cools down - do it 3 times - shaking the bottles in between soaks - the heat and shaking speeds up the steeping a bit

even tho the juice you have was made 2 weeks ago it still needs to blend in with the pg/vg you are adding

i found with mbv juice they do improve after a long steep - months really - but that shouldnt stop you from vaping it earlier

also re diluting juice you might like to experiment with adding flavouring yourself if the juice gets too weak - its a good stepping stone to learning how to diy mix yer own juice