Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    CCC
    CCC is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Gold coast
    Posts
    3,922

    Question about steeping

    For the people who mix their own nic with doublers... Do you let the doubler steep for 2 weeks then add your nic, or do you add your nic then let it steep? Does it matter?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Perth WA
    Posts
    954
    Let what you want to Vape steep

    So mix it all up ready to go and let it sit for a while.

    Sometimes you can speed up the process by leaving it sit somewhere cool with the lid off for a day or two.

    Some eJuices improve over time, others make no difference and some just taste like ass regardless of what you do with it.


    Buy genuine e-cigarette gear - Check out www.vapebar.com.au

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Geraldton WA
    Posts
    569
    If im wanting to vape it straight off i put 0.25ml of absolute vodka in with a 30ml mix to make it mix and steep quicker.

    I read it on some forum as alcohol mixs it bettera ??

    Or was it you Hack that told me that ??? lol
    Last edited by moza; 23-12-11 at 09:36 PM.

  4. #4
    Supreme Overlord of these Realms
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,998
    I heat my bottles in a pot of hot water for half an hour, to an hour. Every 15 minutes I lift em up and give em a good shake.

    It probably dont do anything but it tricks me into thinking it does and thats whats important.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Perth WA
    Posts
    954
    Quote Originally Posted by moza View Post
    If im wanting to vape it straight off i put 0.25ml of absolute vodka in with a 30ml mix to make it mix and steep quicker.

    I read it on some forum as alcohol mixs it bettera ??

    Or was it you Hack that told me that ??? lol
    No...Vodka won't help it steep

    Vodka would work well to thin a viscous VG down a little

    Best way to steep is to give it time.

    Some eJuice needs to steep, some not so much. Some are good early and bad later on, most are better after a week or so.


    Buy genuine e-cigarette gear - Check out www.vapebar.com.au

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Geraldton WA
    Posts
    569
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    No...Vodka won't help it steep

    Vodka would work well to thin a viscous VG down a little

    Best way to steep is to give it time.

    Some eJuice needs to steep, some not so much. Some are good early and bad later on, most are better after a week or so.
    OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH !!!! my bad Hack LOL Tastes nice though with a icy cold corona

    PS 'Did ya rember ta slip me some of that yummy Vixen Honey Tabacco in me order ??

    Merry xmas mate im spending it in George Town Tasmania ,Bell Bay on bloody boat !!

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Hobart Tasmania
    Posts
    5,658
    CCC
    I've been wondering about that too
    I think I need to buy a heap of small empty bottles
    My tastebuds seem different each day. One day I think I like the favour then day 2 it doesn't seem as nice. (or it tastes like crap)
    Ive got 30 cartomisers filled with different flavours which is a bit much I think.
    Looking on the bright side I haven't had a cigarette for 8 weeks now.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Perth WA
    Posts
    954
    Quote Originally Posted by margyb View Post
    CCC
    I've been wondering about that too
    I think I need to buy a heap of small empty bottles
    My tastebuds seem different each day. One day I think I like the favour then day 2 it doesn't seem as nice. (or it tastes like crap)
    Ive got 30 cartomisers filled with different flavours which is a bit much I think.
    Looking on the bright side I haven't had a cigarette for 8 weeks now.
    Yeah I find it is always good to regularly bounce between 2 or 3 different flavours.

    You just get used to/accustomed to a flavour and your perception of it changes.

    Quote Originally Posted by moza View Post
    OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH !!!! my bad Hack LOL Tastes nice though with a icy cold corona

    PS 'Did ya rember ta slip me some of that yummy Vixen Honey Tabacco in me order ??

    Merry xmas mate im spending it in George Town Tasmania ,Bell Bay on bloody boat !!
    You know what...I actually forgot all about it.

    I will sort it out for you before you get back though


    Buy genuine e-cigarette gear - Check out www.vapebar.com.au

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    28
    Maybe I need a little bottle rack like a mini wine rack and I can turn them all each day and never dust em.
    I mix the nic in and then let them steep for 2 to 3 weeks ( after an initial sample if it is a juice I havnt tried )

    cheers
    GrayHam
    GrayHam
    Jazz CartoPipe / Torchwood Mini / Reo Woodvil Mini / Ego-T (modified) / and EGOs with tanks
    __________________________________________________ _________

    __________________________________________________ _________

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 10:34 AM.