• 1 Post By avtek
  • 1 Post By Stomp
  • 1 Post By steve.c
  • 1 Post By Midlife
  • 1 Post By avtek

Thread: Juice Factory Australian Milk Chocolate Super Concentrate

AVF Regular

Juice Factory Australian Milk Chocolate Super Concentrate

Ugh... I just mixed up a 100ml batch of my ADV and added 0.2% of Australian Milk Choc Super Concentrate... and its horrible. Its got the this kind of burnt taste which is similar to a mild dry hit.

Has anyone used this before? Does it mellow out after a good steep?
    Stomp and steve.c like this.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

AVF Regular
    smu - i bought three super concentrates earlier this year that did not taste right either - butterscotch, cookie and ry4 - first 2 unvapeable - ry4 was vapeable but not quite right - all 3 were left to steep for months and not improved enough to reach for when vaping - has put me off ordering any more - hard to describe the taste of them

AVF Regular
    Certainly one to steer clear of. I bought same flavour but different brand and it was gag material. Bleh..tried a few %'s but end up getting tossed.
    steve.c likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by avtek View Post
    smu - i bought three super concentrates earlier this year that did not taste right either - butterscotch, cookie and ry4 - first 2 unvapeable - ry4 was vapeable but not quite right - all 3 were left to steep for months and not improved enough to reach for when vaping - has put me off ordering any more - hard to describe the taste of them
    Funny, I tried the ry4 from jf and thought it was ok. Not an adv certainly, but vapeable. Is it possible you got a bad batch?
    avtek likes this.

AVF Regular
    I have found that the JF RY4 Super Concentrate and the TPA / TFA RY4 Double Concentrate are very different. I vaped the TPA / TFA RY4 Double Concentrate as an ADV for some time and then ordered 4 bottles of the JF RY4 Super Concentrate by mistake and couldn't vape it even after mixing it with other bits and pieces.
    steve.c likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    Is it possible you got a bad batch?
    yeah i reckon that's what it was - probs a quality control thingi from the supplier given all 3 flavours were suss

AVF Regular
    Has anyone ever had success with chocolate flavouring?
    Nearly all the juices I have bought that were meant to be chocolate have been awful.

AVF Regular
    Flavour art Cocoa is pretty good vaped a lower power

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

AVF Regular
    Sign,
    That's a turn up for the books ! I'll make sure that I don't order the super concentrate. I must add that I'm not a huge fan of super concentrates anyway. Only use them if I have to.

I stocked up on a couple of bottles of Hangsen Australian Milk Chocolate from JF a while ago (NOT super concentrate) and it's a ripper, although I'm down to about 4mls left. I usually use it at 10% along with about 4% of Double Dutch chocolate (NOT super concentrate) and it gives a great chocky base for whatever I want to add to it. Needs at least a good week of steep time.

Cheers
    Sodd

AVF Regular
    Cheers guys.

I was away for the long weekend and was stuck with my shitmix. Funny how 0.2% can ruin a good a juice.

$3642 Spent on Vaping