Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: My MFS unflavoured nic smells really bad

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by richo262 View Post

@nicaholic, bit worried now, hopefully they help.
    Hey richo, I've only ever had the one problem with MFS over many orders with them, which was wrong shipping i.e paid for FedEx international priority which normally gets to me in 3-4 days but they sent it via USPS which took 3 weeks.

From memory I think it took them a week to respond to my emails and I sent a few chasers as well. But in the end they did respond and they did resolve the issue very satisfactorily.

Hope they sort it out for you too.
    Fluffyvapingclouds and crispy like this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Thanks nic, thats re-assuring that it got resolved.

Seems to be a few horror stories about MFS and people that don't want to do business with them.

They shipped me a dodgey batch. My guess is that 75% 25% isn't very popular so this was premixed a long time ago. So they shipped me a lemon. If they replace my nic at no charge, i'll do business with them indefinitely. If not, well, no point dwelling, I just won't do business with them (like a few people here) and I'll be sure to tell my mates considering DIY to stay clear.

Just wish they'd hurry up and respond so I know whether to be happy because they have sent a new, or be told they won't so I can look for a more reputable supplier. If I have to wait a week for a response chance are, i'll be vapeless this xmas .
    Nicaholic likes this.

AVF Regular
    Is there a date on the bottle ?

How long have you had it ?

Just wondering.

There is no LOT number or date. I have had it about 2 months. Opened about 7 weeks ago because it took some time for my flavors and base liquids to arrive.

AVF Regular
    Strange mine has Lot Number and Date

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...nt=photo%2cjpg

It was probably in storage for got knows how long before being shipped.

Either this is dodgey as f--k and they left it off for a reason or they accidentally forgot to put a LOT# or date and it just coincidentally became extremely rancid.
    Last edited by richo262; 30-11-15 at 06:11 PM.

AVF Regular
    https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...nt=photo%2cjpg

It was probably in storage for got knows how long before being shipped.

Either this is dodgey as f--k and they left it off for a reason or they accidentally forgot to put a LOT# or date and it just coincidentally became extremely rancid.
    Stay positive.....as far as I know they fix problems. Just be patient and if you can try and call them in their working hours. They are a large company with an experienced customer service team.
    richo262 likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

I hope so.

If they replace it, I'll just pour the old down the sink and get back to vaping.

I've just poured close to $60 worth of VG/PG and Flavour down the sink because of the contaminated Nic. I have no desire to spend even more $$ chasing this only to risk getting another bottle without a Lot# and smelling like socks. I'm down $100 for the Nic, if they want me to pay shipping to have a luck of the draw again I'll just find a reputable dealer instead.

Although I am curious as to what this is contaminated with and whether it has any health consequences. In the event they don't replace it, does anyone know where I can send this to be tested and how much it would cost? Would be worth a show and tell on reddit too.

AVF Regular
    I hope so.

If they replace it, I'll just pour the old down the sink and get back to vaping.

I've just poured close to $60 worth of VG/PG and Flavour down the sink because of the contaminated Nic. I have no desire to spend even more $$ chasing this only to risk getting another bottle without a Lot# and smelling like socks. I'm down $100 for the Nic, if they want me to pay shipping to have a luck of the draw again I'll just find a reputable dealer instead.

Although I am curious as to what this is contaminated with and whether it has any health consequences. In the event they don't replace it, does anyone know where I can send this to be tested and how much it would cost? Would be worth a show and tell on reddit too.
    I have not dealt with MFS but I am sure that they along with most other U.S. Vendors have vigorous T&C that would cover problems resolution. Read through their resolution process and that way you know up front what a likely outcome would be. 60 day opened product may be treated in a different way.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Possibly, but I think the fact it has no lot number is reason enough to waive any 60 day nonsense. It's questionable from the start.

I can't stop vaping this juice I made without the MFS sludge. Forgotten how good it could be. Still needs nic though!

Maybe I was a tad harsh on MFS in the previous post, any company can make a mistake. It all depends on how a company fixes their mistakes. I think I just got a bit negative because of all bad customer support stories I now almost expect them to do nothing.

Edit:
    Had a look at their "Warranty Returns". Hmmmm, now I'm really concerned/annoyed. Seems MFS might rip me off $100AUD, on top of the $$ wasted on VG/PG/Con supplies. I also bought a new mod because my juice was funky!!
    Last edited by richo262; 01-12-15 at 01:51 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast