Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Timmahs Putrid Juice of Sadness

AVF Regular

Timmahs Putrid Juice of Sadness

Sooooo I had a heap of juice bottles kicking around, with random flavours (some I liked, some not). So decided to mix them all together into a single cocktail, and will leave for a day or two and mix. It has the following flavours:

English Toffee (Yuck)
    Choc Hazelnut (Yuck)
    Chocolate (Meh)
    Green Apple (Like)
    Grape (Meh)
    Cinnamon Bun (Yuck)
    Portello (Meh)
    Mimosa (Meh)
    Spearmint (Meh)
    Root Beer (Meh)
    Cherry Ripe (Liked)

Has anyone else mixed up a frankencocktail? Did it end up being the best juice you've ever had, or did it make you vomit out every hole in your face?
    Slothy, Fatman, Malikada and 1 others like this.

Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus vntosissimis exponebantur ad necem.

AVF Regular
    I did it once with like 5 different fruit doublers from vk. Tasted like wood varnish lol!
    Timm4h and trumpy955 like this.

AVF Regular
    Yup, back when I first started vaping and tried rolling my own juice. I soon discovered I had little talent for it.

I tipped a whole lot of failed test batches into a couple of 30ml bottles which I labeled "Arse" which is pretty much what they smelled like.

Still have one bottle, only because I'm afraid to try and move it in case it detonates! O,o
    CO, Vapers Against Government Interference in Nictotine Acquisition - Military Wing.

AVF Regular
    I threw some vanilla in an eggnog flavour and low and behold it came out tasting zakly like custard tart, awesome! Every attempt since has been less than successful
    Timm4h likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Hahaha I've been thinking of doing that with a few of my failed experimental juices, they taste pretty bad on their own... If you mix shit with shit I can't imagine it coming out tasting like anything other than... shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Slothy, youngvaper34 and Timm4h like this.

AVF Regular
    Yeah rum tobacco is waiting for a juice to mix with. Normally I use complimentary flavours, but times, yours sounds like it'll be a fist full of bum holes
    steve.c and Timm4h like this.

AVF Regular
    Ok, so tomorrow night after I've had a few Aussie day beverages, I'll give the PJOS a shot. Not quite brave enough to do it sober hahaha.
    Slothy and btobw like this.

Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus vntosissimis exponebantur ad necem.

Super Moderator
    A few years ago we had a vaper named Dawsey on the forum , classic knockabout bloke from the wilderness of Tassie ... because of my lack of smell, he was determined to mix up a brew I could not vape ... it was a cocktail of assorted fruits and other evil things
    ( for those new to the concept , Fatman has no sense of smell whatsoever and never has .. a genetic thing , hence 99% of all vape eliquid has no "taste" for me , because its all made with aromatics where the smell tricks you into the "taste" )

Anyhow he mixed up the evil "Fruit Salad" and sent it on ... needless to say I vaped it all day and was elevated to hero status!

That night however I experienced the WORST gastric reflux man has ever known ... to the point of waking up in the middle of the night even, choking on acidity and bile in my throat and nose !!!

SO the "taste" didn't get me ... but the body rejected it none the less !

( ah the folly of youth ! )
    Slothy, btobw, Altered1 and 5 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    video of that please !

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhufish View Post
    video of that please !
    Of my experiment tomorrow Dhufish? Ok sure, why not
    Slothy and Dhufish like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast