Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Flavorah Concentrates

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Flavorah Concentrates

Hey, Just wondering if anyone has used or if anyone in Aus sells the Flavorah range of concentrates?

Have searched using Vape Assist but searched showed 0 results

Have noticed a few recipes lately using the Flavorah range especially DIY or DIE who raves about certain flavours but don't really want to buy from OS.

AVF Regular
    Incase you do decide to got the OS route, this site has a large range with great prices and reasonable shipping Gremlin DIY
    GMO_Vaping likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tara View Post
    Incase you do decide to got the OS route, this site has a large range with great prices and reasonable shipping Gremlin DIY
    Thanks Tara . take it you have bought from them before?! Have you tried the Flavorah range? Worth an OS purchase or just stick with the stuff i can get locally?

Hi give wicks and wire in melboure a call they are now carrying the Flavorah range of concentrates.
    LimeB, GMO_Vaping and tel like this.

AVF Regular
    20% off all flavours at juice factory!!!. I know they don't have what you're after GMO but hard to pass up 20% to stock up on other concentrates!
    GMO_Vaping likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by therat69 View Post
    Hi give wicks and wire in melboure a call they are now carrying the Flavorah range of concentrates.
    awesome! thanks for the heads up mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Bangers&Mash View Post
    20% off all flavours at juice factory!!!. I know they don't have what you're after GMO but hard to pass up 20% to stock up on other concentrates!
    Cheers bangers, good to know and i have some unused store credit with them also

AVF Regular
    Well I guess it's time to start the diy sooner rather than later, and 20% off is good incentive! I went there cause I thought I saw the Flavorah there but it must've been somewhere else.
    GMO_Vaping likes this.

AVF Regular
    Any one tried Flavorah Tropical Punch Concentrate ?
    Or any other flavours ?

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

tel
    AVF Regular
    Flavorah Coconut is one of my favourites shaneo. It has a rich coconut smell and with the flavorah range I have found you don't need to slam in big percentages to produce flavour. With the coconut, it takes on a creamy note. Being a natural/true type flavour, it goes well with fruits and creams.
    So a simple strawberry and cream can have an added note of coconut to give a simple recipe a twist.
    Pear & coconut and custard is another that is really good.
    Jamaican Rum, Coconut, french vanilla, with mango.
    Lychee, coconut, vanilla bean ice-cream, vanilla bean gelato.

I also have milk and honey by flavorah, which I also like though I am still trying to find the right recipe for it, I have used it in a couple of things and have found that even at .5% it is still quite pronounced. But I do need some more flavours I think to give it a good run. Maybe like torrone, so a milk and honey nougat type vibe, some chocolate, that kind of thing, chuck in some toasted marshmallow, almonds and boom boom, something like a rocky road
    lou and shaneo like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast