Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Sol y Sombra

Thread: Please recommend me some caramel and vanilla concentrates

AVF Regular

Please recommend me some caramel and vanilla concentrates

Hi folks,

I want to start making my own flavours, because I haven't found any Aussie vendors making/selling the types of flavours I'd like to try.

I'm hoping you guys can recommend me your favourite caramel and vanilla concentrates, because there seem to be a whole lot of variations of these floating around and I don't know which ones to purchase.

I would prefer to avoid known nasty chemicals, so if your preferred concentrate is known to contain one or more of those nasties please indicate that in your replies!

Cheers.

AVF Regular
    Hey Duckling,
    I've not had great results so far with the caramels at Juicefactory (the superconcentrates), but I've heard theres a good caramel candy or something there. I really liked Yaeliq's (Israel-based juice company that is awesome value) caramel cupcake one. I cant think of the name but it was something stupid, pretty sure it was 'incredivape' or something...

Vanilla, depends on whether you like a straight vanilla or a custard. For that pure vanilla, get Capella French Vanilla, mix at to your taste and give it a good 4-7 days steeping. Likewise if you want the custard, get capella's Vanilla Custard, either v1 or v2, both are lovely.

If you want doublers, I can vouch for Theflavourrepublic's Custardzilla, which is freaking delicious but don't mix at 50%, dilute it to around 30-35% flavour, it's really strong and fairly complex. Like a vanilla custard slap in the chops.

Hope that helps amigo.
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly

AVF Regular
    If you dont want nasties stay away from custards ducky
    Capella V2 custard reformulated

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

AVF Regular
    Yeah sorry, forgot to mention that, most custards do contain those nasty bits n pieces... albeit at much lower levels than those contained in ciggies.

Personally I don't care, I take the same view as with KFC or MSG. Freaking delicious. I'm doing far worse things to my body on a daily basis to worry about miniscule amounts of diketones and such!
    Vapaholic, Graveyvapes and shaneo like this.
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly