Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By nomoresmokes
  • 2 Post By nomoresmokes
  • 1 Post By nomoresmokes

Thread: My first Diy

AVF Regular

My first Diy

Hello all,
    Today I'm going to mix up my first batch of eliquid. I'm going to start small (10 or 20ml) and with just the one flavor.
    All the flavors I've ordered are a tobacco flavor as that is what I was going for but checking around I see that loads of people are mixing multiple flavors in their batches. My first batch will just contain 'regular tobacco' as a flavor and I hope it tastes like regular tobacco!
    Why is everyone mixing with multiple flavors?
    I'm just going to use an online calculator for this and any help or input would be appreciated!
    possum likes this.

AVF Regular
    I guess with tobacco flavours one would be fine. I use up to 3 concentrates which are generally a fruit and a desert or milk style.
    Last cigarette, 11:00 AM 11th March 2015.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cams View Post
    I guess with tobacco flavours one would be fine. I use up to 3 concentrates which are generally a fruit and a desert or milk style.
    I know it's just one tobacco concentrate but I just tried it and I DID IT!!! I used only 10% flavor and it tastes so nice and mild, not overpowering at all. It is exactly as mild as I wanted and will be awesome for an all day vape.
    All I did was shake the hell out of it after mixing, let it sit for a day, let it air for about 10 minutes and then filled up and it tastes so mild and fantastic.
    This was just what I was going for
    P.S How do you get the "I've been an ex smoker for:" on the bottom of your page?
    Last edited by nomoresmokes; 20-03-16 at 10:08 PM.
    muscovyduckling and Dodga like this.

AVF Regular
    Well done on your first mix great to hear it was a big success.

Not that i vape tobacco flavors but from what i have read the tobacco get "more" intense as time goes on rather than mellow out... So allow for that, and testing of it with your palate, before you mix a concrete mixer worth.

Actually I guess you can always add more PG/VG to dilute the flavor and then top up with enough nic to reach your desired strength again..

Just something to keep in mind with tobacco flavors specifically.

I'm not too far away from DIY aswell, even if it probably won't be for 100% of my juice. I get times where i' lazy and shake and vape or doublers help with that. Time will tell...

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I've ever tried tabacco flavors since I don't know how they extract them and what's in it. Which ones did you try?
    Personally I love mixing different flavors, modifying each one to get the flavors I want, plus never really liked the taste of tobacco when I used to smoke hahaha

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-UL00 using Tapatalk

rab
    AVF Regular
    Glad i got into DIY Juice i was for ever running to our local supplier to get all the different flavors for the wife mum and my self
    i just keep to 1 flavor to a mix and if they want to mix together up to them
    when you get into the fruit and desert flavors you"ll be dumping the tobacco

rab
    AVF Regular

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rab View Post
    Glad i got into DIY Juice i was for ever running to our local supplier to get all the different flavors for the wife mum and my self
    i just keep to 1 flavor to a mix and if they want to mix together up to them
    when you get into the fruit and desert flavors you"ll be dumping the tobacco
    I wish I had a store I could run to! I'll have to give the fruit and desert flavors a go, I just always thought I wouldn't want to vape something sweet all day. But I'll give it a go!
    rab likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Graveyvapes View Post
    I've ever tried tabacco flavors since I don't know how they extract them and what's in it. Which ones did you try?
    Personally I love mixing different flavors, modifying each one to get the flavors I want, plus never really liked the taste of tobacco when I used to smoke hahaha

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-UL00 using Tapatalk
    I liked the taste of tobacco when I smoked but a lot of people have been saying to give other flavors a go so I'll do that soon.
    I've tried regular tobacco from a couple of different companies, black honey, RY4 and Red type. Some pretty nice ones in there. I like how they aren't to sweet!
    I have no idea how they make tobacco flavors or any other flavors for that matter

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Taintedhandz View Post
    Well done on your first mix great to hear it was a big success.

Not that i vape tobacco flavors but from what i have read the tobacco get "more" intense as time goes on rather than mellow out... So allow for that, and testing of it with your palate, before you mix a concrete mixer worth.

Actually I guess you can always add more PG/VG to dilute the flavor and then top up with enough nic to reach your desired strength again..

Just something to keep in mind with tobacco flavors specifically.

I'm not too far away from DIY aswell, even if it probably won't be for 100% of my juice. I get times where i' lazy and shake and vape or doublers help with that. Time will tell...
    I'm keeping a pretty big reserve of premade stuff from the companies along with my DIY stuff. I have only just gotten into it really and have a lot to learn about mixing flavors. I finished the rest of the tobacco stuff I made and am going to make a few different batches today to taste the different flavors I've got.
    I hope they're good!