Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree186Likes

Thread: Sydney Vapor Clone Recipes

axx
    AVF Regular

Sydney Vapor Clone Recipes

Hi all,

What do people think of the Clone Recipes at Sydney Vapor?

Some look very complex with 8 flavours, others like Grants custard only have 3 - or is it madness to make clone recipes when I haven't had the original?

It does make it easy to 1 click the item selecting all ingredients needed instead of looking at recipes at e-liquid.com & reddit to find the flavours are scattered about different vendors or have slightly different names, that puts me off.

What have people tried - I know the donuts clone is earlier in the forum

Recipe Concentrate Packs – Sydney Vapor Premium E-Juice

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Sucker Punch is fairly good. Unicorn Milk is fantastic, one of the best juices I've mixed. I haven't tried the originals.
    axx likes this.

We get some rules to follow
    That and this, these and those
    No one knows

AVF Regular
    I bought Do'hnuts because of that thread.
    Also got Rocketman and Dragon's Blood

Like them all enough that they've become ADVs and bought bigger bottles concentrates to make more of the same

Almost bought Pancakes...next time maybe

Haven't tried any of the originals
    axx and VapeGoat like this.

axx
    AVF Regular
    Hi Vapaholic, Unicorn Milk looks great & will be on my first order, its well regarded on e-liquid-recipes.

I like creamy strawberry milks & have only tried a couple - OHW Milk man which I didn't find very strawberry & odd smelling for weeks, HOV strawberry Milkshake whick I liked & Mothers milkshake by Yaelic which seemed very very sweet & candy like, not for me.

Has anybody tried Mother's Milk clone is that anything like yaeliq's mothers milkshake so I can avoid it, also anybody tried any of the expensive clones like Cosmic Fog with 10 concentrates? 10 concentrates seems like a quality of its own

axx
    AVF Regular
    I bought OHW RocketMan & MilkMan but didn't enjoy them enough to re purchase - I felt like there was something different about mine with the soapy smell & taste they had, the clone recipes might be better than the original. MyMan didn't smell.

Dragons Blood looks interesting, Dragonfruit is a flavour Ive seen in a couple of recipes that could well be something I might enjoy.

Nut
    AVF Regular
    I recommend their Vanilla Custard and Unicorn Milk... both were great. The D'Oh Nuts was ok but nothing special. And dont touch Andromeda!
    axx likes this.

axx
    AVF Regular
    Hey Nut, vanilla custard is another I would like to try, ive only had Hov's doubler but it took 6 weeks to loose the vanilla essence smell which was over powering, then it was really nice.

Andromeda doesn't look like one that appeals, what did you dislike, blueberry seems sour to me.

AVF Regular
    Betelgeuse clone is a very pleasant vape... no idea how close to the original it is but it's very nice
    axx likes this.

AVF Regular
    Is there a BEBECA clone? (Atmos Lab)
    Peter

My last cigarette... 3rd April 2014

Nut
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by axx View Post
    Hey Nut, vanilla custard is another I would like to try, ive only had Hov's doubler but it took 6 weeks to loose the vanilla essence smell which was over powering, then it was really nice.

Andromeda doesn't look like one that appeals, what did you dislike, blueberry seems sour to me.
    It was just a very strange juice. There were no flavours that stood out at all, it just tasted odd to me. Quite a strange bland mix.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast