Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Walker87

Thread: Myany's Banana Cream Pie

AVF Regular

Myany's Banana Cream Pie

It was mentioned tonight that a banana flavour might need a good steep. I agreed, because that was my experience with TPA ripe banana - it takes two weeks to taste like it is supposed to I think. It brought to mind this recipe given to me by a good friend on ECF when I used to hang out on there.

You can substitute TPA Bavarian Cream for the Vanilla swirl if you wish - that was the original intention. I used to mix this at half strength with Bavarian Cream and it was *plenty* strong enough for me. You can vape it fresh, but the banana gets a whole lot stronger and different once it has steeped.

Edit - BTW the warning flag on the banana is that it is a poly tank cracker. The warning on the grahame cracker is for acetoin.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Looks good.. might give this one a whirl as i have all of those flavors. I'll be upping the flavour percentage though and chucking in a few other ingredients.
    I've got my own banana cream pie concoction steeping atm, I'll post the recipe depending on how it turns out.
    fabricator4 likes this.