Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By J_B_86
  • 1 Post By nukem
  • 2 Post By Tara

Thread: Nicotine Testing?

AVF Regular

Nicotine Testing?

so i usually buy my nicotine in 48mg from myfreedomsmokes, never had any issue, my most recent batch, after mixing up a few bottles i noticed they seem much harsher than usual, so im thinking maybe its a higher mg than stated, since i noticed that ive ceased vaping that batch, but im wondering is there any way of testing the strength? like a home testing kit or something? if such a thing exists ( which i would think it would ), it would be something useful for me to use in the future aswell.

Big thanks to Hidden1 for his awesome work on my box mod! (vapeOholic ejuice is my crack/cocaine)

AVF Regular
    Supersports600 used to have them but I don't see them on his ebay page anymore, could always send him a message and see if he has any stashed away. Otherwise here are a couple of other options -
    https://www.nudenicotine.com/product...gh-resolution/
    Nicotine Test Kit
    Tara likes this.

AVF Regular
    thanks jb , looks good will pick one up.
    J_B_86 likes this.

Big thanks to Hidden1 for his awesome work on my box mod! (vapeOholic ejuice is my crack/cocaine)

AVF Regular
    Contact supersports600.
    He used to sell the titration tests but I believe he no longer has them listed. Should still be able to point you in the right
    direction at least. He is a member here but its probably best to contact him via ebay (his mobile number is listed at the
    top too) supersports600 items

edit - oops too slow. I opened this page a while ago and while looking for the link got distracted by something on ebay lol

BTW I remember when I was looking for the kits there wasn't many options. A lot of the US ones wouldn't ship the kits to AU.
    I think Wizard Labs was one of them. It is possible to make the solution yourself. I think there are threads over on ECF that
    tell you how to do it.
    Last edited by Tara; 25-04-16 at 03:59 AM.
    nukem and J_B_86 like this.