Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Walker87
  • 1 Post By fabricator4
  • 1 Post By fabricator4

Thread: Best quality nic?

AVF Regular

Best quality nic?

Hey everyone,
    New to diy but already whipped up around 20 or so batches.
    I currently buy my nic from soulblu and always have, seems to be OK however now that I'm mixing my own juice I'm a little more receptive to flavour and I'm getting a slight peppery taste which I assuming is from the nic.
    So I am looking for suggestions of where to get high quality nic with the absolute least amount of pepper lol.
    I vape 4-5 mg soon to drop to 3.

Cheers!
    RyanohRyan likes this.

AVF Regular
    I'm very impressed with the Hiliq nicotine I got. It's 200mg/ml and even at that concentration does not have an overly strong smell. The taste is very good. I haven't used the SoulBlu nicotine so I can't give a direct comparison sorry.
    RyanohRyan likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for that.
    I'll order from them when I'm due to order nic again.
    Prices are good too, even with conversion I can get higher mg nic with same volume that I was getting from soulblu for roughly the same price. Only going to go 100mg though and even that makes me nervous, I'm not normally a clumsy person but when it comes to mixing juice guaranteed I am going to get at least a splash or two on me.. Ha ha

AVF Regular
    If you stay safe, gloves and goggles would be a very good idea, and work in a well ventilated area. If you splash any on yourself remove any affected clothing and wash in water straight away.

Worst scenario would be splashing it in your eye. You really don't want to do that. Treat it like you would any poison.
    RyanohRyan likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    I been getting my nicotine from myfreedomsmoks. I first got a 125ml bottle of 100mg in PG. I found it to be of high quality with no pepper smell or taste so I just ordered a 1 litre bottle last week.

Current Mods = Joytech Cuboid 200w , eVic-VTC Mini 75w , Istick 120W and 40w , Wismec Reuleaux RX200S
    Current Tanks = Joytech Cubis , Smok TFV4 Mini , Smok TF-RTA G2 , S-body Astral Tank , Uwell Crown , Wotofo Serpent RTA , Geekvape Griffin RTA , Geekvape Griffin 25 RTA , Geekvape Tsunami RDA , Geekvape Avocado RDTA and Velocity v2 RDA clone

currently vaping 10mg Home Brewed E-juice

Jason Richards