Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Goodbye Syringes

AVF Regular

Goodbye Syringes

I should have moved to scales ages ago, It's so much easier

Fatman, btobw, laurie9300 and 6 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Care to share a link of where the scales are from ?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MelbVFR View Post
    Care to share a link of where the scales are from ?
    200g x 0.01g AWS Chrome Digital Scale - Australian Vaporizers

AVF Regular
    Yep makes mixing a breeze
    Gotta love it
    Just found this the other day for weight of each liquid i assume its accurate
    https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/...ing_by_weight/
    Last edited by shaneo; 04-05-16 at 06:12 PM.
    fixit likes this.

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

AVF Regular
    Got mine last year from this seller but back then it was only $10.95 (free post). This one is a 500g while the one fixit bought is just 200g capacity. I previously bought a 200g scale but I outgrew it in less than a month. Go for at least 500g. NEW 500G 0 01G Digital Precision Weight Electronic Pocket LAB Scale Mini Jewelry | eBay

I ordered it on a Wednesday and got it on Monday, not bad for Auspost. If you search his store, he also has another 500g/0.01g for $9.99. He also has a 10kg capacity scale if you mix really large batches but precision is only 0.1g. Gee, I sound like a shill.
    Last edited by jobics; 04-05-16 at 06:57 PM.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by shaneo View Post
    Yep makes mixing a breeze
    Gotta love it
    Just found this the other day for weight of each liquid i assume its accurate
    https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/...ing_by_weight/
    Yeah, I wanted to buy this brand but the price if you include shipping was more than 4x the chinese scales that I finally bought from fleabay.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jobics View Post
    Got mine last year from this seller but back then it was only $10.95 (free post). This one is a 500g while the one fixit bought is just 200g capacity. I previously bought a 200g scale but I outgrew it in less than a month. Go for at least 500g. NEW 500G 0 01G Digital Precision Weight Electronic Pocket LAB Scale Mini Jewelry | eBay

I ordered it on a Wednesday and got it on Monday, not bad for Auspost. If you search his store, he also has another 500g/0.01g for $9.99. He also has a 10kg capacity scale if you mix really large batches but precision is only 0.1g. Gee, I sound like a shill.
    It depends how you mix, I only weigh each concentrate & nic as I add them..not the total volume. I prefer to pay extra for "brand name" scales but the cheapies on ebay may be just as good, I just don't know.

AVF Regular
    Not for the scales mate
    But weight of each liquid

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fixit View Post
    It depends how you mix, I only weigh each concentrate & nic as I add them..not the total volume. I prefer to pay extra for "brand name" scales but the cheapies on ebay may be just as good, I just don't know.
    Got a $6 one from eBay works perfect
    fixit likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fixit View Post
    I also bought calibration weights at the same time and when I 'test' my chinese made scales, it's 100% accurate. But, the calibration weights are probably made in China too so they might be colluding with each other, hahaha.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast