Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Decanted flavourings

AVF Regular

Decanted flavourings

I noticed that my concentrates from the Steamery comes in their own bottles. The flavours is still the same with my only gripe being the nipple caps come off a little too easily. Do other all AU vendors sell decanted stuff besides VE?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Yeah most of them.
    I just buy from VE as most other vendors sell 10ml bottles for a dollar less than a 15ml original bottle at VE.
    MCYL likes this.

AVF Regular
    VE got a good select but annoys me when one or two I need is out of stock.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MCYL View Post
    I noticed that my concentrates from the Steamery comes in their own bottles. The flavours is still the same with my only gripe being the nipple caps come off a little too easily. Do other all AU vendors sell decanted stuff besides VE?

Yes that's normal. Most places buy in bulk and then dispense it into their own bottles. You should probably give them some feedback on their bottles. I'd be pretty ticked off if the dropper part came off while I was mixing.
    CCVaper likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

Super Moderator
    I wouldn't say it's normal, the FlavourArt concentrates (rated 98/100 by Jennifer Jarvis) I bought from JuiceWhore came in FlavourArt bottles (or at least the packaging).
    Last edited by gtadmin; 02-06-16 at 09:51 PM.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    Yes that's normal. Most places buy in bulk and then dispense it into their own bottles. You should probably give them some feedback on their bottles. I'd be pretty ticked off if the dropper part came off while I was mixing.
    I wasn't back then because I used syringes back then. Nowadays mixing by weight I wouldn't be happy. They're just the std 10ml samples bottles. Not much can be done really. Less and less I use plastics, one would be amazed at how hard glass dropper bottles can fall and not break!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    I wouldn't say it's normal, the FlavourArt concentrates (rated 98/100 by Jennifer Jarvis) I bought from JuiceWhore came in FlavourArt bottles (or at least the packaging).
    I haven't got a favorite amongst concentrate brands.

CAP has awesome diacetyl creams and cheeses. For body, CAP is king there.

FA, very nice fragrances. FA is the aroma King

FW...had some shockers IMO but some stand outs recommended by Wayne from DIY or die.

Inawera: accurate, just look at the title and picture, it's what's in the bottle.

AVF Regular
    I can see collecting concentrates as my one craze in vaping. Should see my spice rack for meats alone.

For me definitely the hardest discipline to master with vaping!

Super Moderator
    Noted, but you asked if it was normal for vendors to decant into their own bottles. JuiceWhore are FlavourArt Australia
    MCYL likes this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    Noted, but you asked if it was normal for vendors to decant into their own bottles. JuiceWhore are FlavourArt Australia
    Oh really!?!

I loved JWs VC...perhaps I should try FAs VC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast