Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Advice on where to buy supplies

Advice on where to buy supplies

I bought a 30ml premixed juice with blank cartos so I have something easy for when my ecig arrives, and is still a lot cheaper than buying the prefilled carts, but if I want to DIY, where is the best place to get all the supplies? Not so worried about flavours yet, but will be trialling some later on.

I found most seem to use RTS for the nic juice, PG or VG, but then I didn't know where to get good quality PG or VG from. And what is the best nic % to purchase from RTS, or other vendors you may know of?

I don't want china ingredients, but Aussie, UK, US etc are fine. thanks guys.

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    Get 100mg/ml VG from RTS Vapes and PG from Juice Whore or Vapeking. Dilute the nic down to double your desired strength (not all of it just a decent amount) and then use it with doublers!
    CCC likes this.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    And keep all blank nic (diluted or not) in the freezer until mixed with flavour.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes

Vapourtron has the best deals on strait PG VG. The other vendors in Australia but from him as he has large quantities at the best price in australia

AVF Regular
    if you want to save postage and get everything from one place - look at healthcabin.net - PG and VG are i think about $2.50 for 110mls and 110 ml's of 36mg unflavoured nic is about $18. Depends on how much you want to buy, as to whether it worth it or not as there pg/vg is cheap, but nic a bit more expensive, and only 36mg
    Last edited by Mickg33; 25-02-12 at 10:47 PM.

Thanks guys.

What are doublers?

Mickg33, are healthcabins ingredients from China? I wouldn't mind buying hardware, but trying not to buy china ingredients, especially at first in case they cause any side affects.

Can you vape it unflavoured to start with? Initially I want to see if PG/VG cause issues, then introduce flavours slowly. That way I know what is causing an issue, if any happen. I might get lucky.

Didn't know about freezing it. I'm guessing it will freeze solid, so what if you want a bit out of it lolz. I'm such a crazy noob.

Dude reactions are not that common just jump strait in ! You'll be fine, don't worry!

Ok, maybe once I get it, this dudette will jump straight in.

I'm just looking at this fooking elusion kit not working, and getting impatient waiting for my other one to arrive.

What would JW sell that would be a nice mild starter flavour?

any of the flavours are nice and mild if you use them at less than full strength, ultimate pipe is probably the top dog, very intense, use 2 drips in 10ml and you would be pushing to notice it though.
    its one advantage to DIY, its all done to YOUR tastes.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Thanks all. I think I got all I need now to research some home brew vape juice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast