Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: DIY or DIE

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

DIY or DIE

I'm sure everyone has tried or knows of his recipes but just wanted to share how much i'm loving Misty and Cereal Milks ATM!
    Two amazing flavours which i've been flogging as my ADV for the past few weeks and today have made up another big lot as well as his Pistachio RY4-U recipe- which is apparently a Charle Noble clone, I'm yet to try it but thought i would bite the bullet and mix a 100ml batch with another 6 other testers all at 0mg which i'm super excited to try also
    [IMG][/IMG]

e-Liquid Calculator :: DIY MISTY by [ENYAWREKLAW] ejuice

e-Liquid Calculator :: DIY Cereal Milks by [ ENYAWREKLAW ] ejuice

e-Liquid Calculator :: DIY The NEW PistachioRY4-U by [ENYAWREKLAW] ejuice
    Last edited by GMO_Vaping; 26-08-16 at 04:51 PM.
    laurie9300 and jim2020 like this.

axx
    AVF Regular
    Ive mixed his pistachio v1 and enjoy it, Ive had some in my SXK kayfun5 for the last month. I have butterscotch ripple on my shopping list to make his 2nd version which im looking forward to.

Ive also tried his 'golden ticket' chocolate milk which was good. I remixed it and added .5% TPA Acetyl Pyrazine and used 1.5% instead of 1% sweetener and it was even better

Ill have a look at misty, Ive not tried Inawera Strawberry shisha yet but have heard its a good intense strawberry.
    GMO_Vaping likes this.

axx the Updated RY4 Pistachio is amazing! Have already mixed another 200 ml's of it! I vaped 50 mls and gave another 50 to a mate and we both wen't through it sooo quick!!
    Misty is just a great fruity drink style vape, highly reccomend grabbing some INW Shisha Strawberry and Vanilla too- both great flavours
    I am yet to try the Golden Ticket recipe but think it may in my next lot to mix up.
    axx likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by GMO_Vaping View Post
    axx the Updated RY4 Pistachio is amazing! Have already mixed another 200 ml's of it! I vaped 50 mls and gave another 50 to a mate and we both wen't through it sooo quick!!
    Misty is just a great fruity drink style vape, highly reccomend grabbing some INW Shisha Strawberry and Vanilla too- both great flavours
    I am yet to try the Golden Ticket recipe but think it may in my next lot to mix up.
    So keen to try the Ry4 pistachio and misty. But bloody hell, there are so many concentrates involved.
    I'm already stuck with so many concentrates that ive bought for a particular recipe that i didnt like.
    Might pull the trigger one day Thanks for sharing.
    GMO_Vaping likes this.

Definitely agree about getting stuck with concentrates from recipes that where no good! One thing about the misty recipe is that 3 ingredients are already in most peoples mixing arsenal (and if they aren't-they should be ) FA Fuji & Marshmallow + Sweetener. The other two, seriously once you try either one of those flavours INW Strawberry Shisha and Flavorah Boysenberry you will be trying to create all sorts of recipes around them! They are that good. What i have been doing is doing bulk orders from Gremlin DIY in the states and stocking up on all my staples ie. Strawberry Ripe, Sugar Cookie, CAP V1 Van Custard etc.. and at the same time ordering little 5ml bottles that they sell for trials.
    axx likes this.

AVF Regular
    I've been following Wayne for a while now, his YouTube channel is very interesting. Funfetti is also a great recipe, like fluffy white creamyness in a bottle.
    GMO_Vaping and Stevo like this.

Wayne has done great things for DIY and vaping IMO, I also really enjoy his youtube channel. I've decided i'm going to subscribe to his site for all the extra things he does on flavour testing and profiles which is only available with a subscription. Funfetti is a great recipe, TBH the only recipe of his that I have tried that I didn't really enjoy was Bronuts. I vaped the hell out of his Rhodonite recipe! Probably one of the most complex juices i have ever tried.
    laurie9300 likes this.

axx
    AVF Regular
    I sub to DIY's channel too, great info. I like his video's where he discusses different vanilla's for example or good pairings.

It was Rhodonite that brought me to Wayne & the rave reviews it received. I've not tried Rhodonite yet but will do, I see it uses quite a few Flavour Art ingredients which Im slowly building on as I also want to try different recipes from HIC (head in clouds)

Agreed, It can be annoying ending up with flavours that we dont like! Ive a few different cinnamons that Ive decided are not for me!

OK Misty and Rhodonite are on the next list for mixing!
    GMO_Vaping likes this.

axx
    AVF Regular
    Hey Gmo, Doesn't shipping from US & dollar conversion make it relatively expensive overall, you mentioned you buy in bulk?

For example I purchased my nic from nude nicotine which took 3 weeks to get to me. It was $31 US for the nic (500ml/50mg) but it cost me around $110 AUS after the shipping/dollar conversion.

Ive only used Sydney Vapour for flavours, there is a 12% off code and free express shipping at $70. If something isnt listed you can request it. (Perhaps you looked in the past and they didnt have what you wanted as there are always new flavours coming in, like FW butterscotch ripple for v2 & FA Vanilla Bourbon for something else that looked tasty)

excited to mix up misty & rhodonite!
    Sydney Vapor and GMO_Vaping like this.

Even when taking into consideration the shitty dollar and shipping costs it still works out to be much cheaper! For example- the last order i did with Gremlin i bought around 550 mls of concentrate for around the same price i bought 250ml's locally. Plus i had so many extra flavours which where not available to me locally - mainly Flavorah I use Sydney Vapour for all my can't be bothered to wait and want it now orders and then US for bulk and hard to finds
    axx likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast