• 2 Post By gtadmin
  • 2 Post By Rynxa
  • 1 Post By fabricator4
  • 2 Post By 1ynne

Thread: Peaches. A recipe and a help request

AVF Regular

Peaches. A recipe and a help request

Hello lovely people.

I've fallen head over heels with the Yellow Peach super concentrate from JF. I have been vaping this non stop for like 3 months. *note: I vape with no added PG. So flavourings+VG. Adjust the ratios a little lower maybe if you're using PG.
    Momocha:
    2-5% JF Yellow Peach
    3% TFA Green Tea
    0.5% Inawera Cactus
    menthol to taste.

As they're out of stock of this amazing peachy goodness, I decided to try Inawera Peach and I grabbed some iMix peach from VK.

Both are super chemical scented and taste like a foot. I made a small test batches: 7 drops into 20ml of VG for the inawera and 5% in for the VK iMix. Both were tongue destroyingly awful.

Does anyone know of a peach concentrate that tastes like the Yellow Peach from JF? I am dying here with my icky foot peach flavours.
    Last edited by Rynxa; 07-10-16 at 03:20 PM.
    Crisscross likes this.
    Words are fun.
    Steam powered and smoke free since January 2013.
    Addiction is bad, let me explain it to you after I finish this coffee.

Super Moderator
    Hi Rynxa

Not a fan of peach but FA makes authentic concentrates. Here are some flavour notes for it:

FA Peach
    Sweet, mild, juicy, yellow peaches. Using very high percentages of Peach can oddly
    reduce the flavor intensity. If you are one of the people who find FA Peach just not
    strong enough, try adding a little FA White Peach. White Peach boosts the flavor
    intensity and allows you to use less total flavoring. The flavor combination is excellent -
    very authentic fresh peaches. Small additions of FA Pear can also amplify peach
    flavors.

Hope that helps
    Last edited by gtadmin; 07-10-16 at 03:39 PM.
    Crisscross and Rynxa like this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    Thanks GT I'll give it a go. Worst case scenario I've got a bunch of peach flavourings I can turn into flavoured ice cubes for summer cocktails.
    gtadmin and 1ynne like this.
    Words are fun.
    Steam powered and smoke free since January 2013.
    Addiction is bad, let me explain it to you after I finish this coffee.

AVF Regular
    Sounds like the flavour needs to steep, or it's just way too strong. No one would deliberately put foot in a bottle.
    Rynxa likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    I had a nasty peach... very foot like ..(great descriptor!).. it was a well steeped doubler... so I diluted with unflavoured by half again and it was better but then added a pre mixed pear.. and it suddenly became lovely ! pear seems to make things taste real
    Rynxa and fabricator4 like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    I had a nasty peach... very foot like ..(great descriptor!).. it was a well steeped doubler... so I diluted with unflavoured by half again and it was better but then added a pre mixed pear.. and it suddenly became lovely ! pear seems to make things taste real
    Pear does make a peach more peachy...

Go figure LOL

AVF Regular
    Never been a peach fan but I imagine this recipe would work substituting peach for apricot.
    *Note - never been an apricot fan either (after many recipe failures) until I tried this

Vanilla Custard V1 or V2 CAP (have tried both) 10%
    Apricot CAP 5%

When I ran out of CAP I moved onto what what left of my TFA then onto the JF super concentrates (at 3%). All had a slightly different spin but were just as good. 3 day steep and was mixed at 50/50, so if you were using max VG you may have to increase by 1-2% ?
    Cheers
    Sodd

AVF Regular
    Oh, just remembered: FA Summer Clouds is just a nice light, fruity and slightly sweet peach flavour at 2 or 3%. It's one of the easy mix flavours FA is playing around with these days.

I've got it listed to put it into rotation with the intention to use it as a light "recovery" juice if my taste buds are getting a bit jaded. So many flavours, so little time... It's a shake'n'vape though, I think that's why I didn't mix it yet: I was waiting for a round tuit...

Might also be nice with some Koolada or some cream...
    Last edited by fabricator4; 09-10-16 at 01:49 PM.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    Pear does make a peach more peachy...

Go figure LOL
    Pear is often used in creating flavours to add volume an bring out other things, you would be surprised how often it turns up on ingredient lists.