Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: HC Juice Mixes and percentages or drops per 20 or 30 ml bottles

AVF Regular

HC Juice Mixes and percentages or drops per 20 or 30 ml bottles

Hi all!

Now, HC flavor concentrates are tricky. Some need more some need less and its a hard thing to start to mix with. I am starting this thread to try get an accumulated list of HC concentrate percentages per 20 or 30ml. Any contribution to this list would be awesome and would help the community heaps! Thinking for a format of
    flavor name mix of PG/VG % size of mix in mL and percentage or drops in mix (Juice bottle has 20 drops per mL - Glass dropper has 25 drops per mL - Pipette has 30 drops per mL).

Thanks again

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

AVF Regular
    Black Current 70PG/30VG mix 20mL 1.2-1.5% or 10 drops from a Pipette

Green Apple 70/PG/30VG mix 20mL 1.2-1.5% or 12 drops from a Pipette

These are the only two i have gotten to a good mix the rest i have experimented and tried and just given up since these are working so well.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

Quote Originally Posted by Michael-Mikey-Mike View Post
    Hi all!

Now, HC flavor concentrates are tricky. Some need more some need less and its a hard thing to start to mix with. I am starting this thread to try get an accumulated list of HC concentrate percentages per 20 or 30ml. Any contribution to this list would be awesome and would help the community heaps! Thinking for a format of
    flavor name mix of PG/VG % size of mix in mL and percentage or drops in mix (Juice bottle has 20 drops per mL - Glass dropper has 25 drops per mL - Pipette has 30 drops per mL).

Thanks again
    Good idea for a thread

Measuring with drops is very difficult but since you added the % I guess it couldn't hurt to include it . Just everyone should remember that 20 drops of PG isn't going to be the same as 20 drops of flavouring, and not everyone will have the same pipettes and bottles. Even using the same pipettes I've found the amount I measure can vary too much, it's not bad for rough measuring though I guess.

Maybe list 5 or 10ml as standard. People can always divide or multiply to whatever amount they want, but always better to start with a small amount so you don't waste the PG/VG if the flavour is too strong or you end up just not liking it.

I'm being a bit fussy, pretty sure any info at all on stuff people have found to work is gold.

I'll dig up my notes on HC concentrates and post the info here later

AVF Regular
    awesome! and also if the moderators could move this to DIY juice section would be fantastic!

AVF Regular
    Lemon Black Tea 70PG/30VG 20mL 5% or 33-35 drops from a pipette (courteous of arth_d)

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisso View Post
    Good idea for a thread

Measuring with drops is very difficult but since you added the % I guess it couldn't hurt to include it . Just everyone should remember that 20 drops of PG isn't going to be the same as 20 drops of flavouring, and not everyone will have the same pipettes and bottles. Even using the same pipettes I've found the amount I measure can vary too much, it's not bad for rough measuring though I guess.

Maybe list 5 or 10ml as standard. People can always divide or multiply to whatever amount they want, but always better to start with a small amount so you don't waste the PG/VG if the flavour is too strong or you end up just not liking it.

I'm being a bit fussy, pretty sure any info at all on stuff people have found to work is gold.

I'll dig up my notes on HC concentrates and post the info here later
    would do 5 or 10ml measurements but we would usually do this if we have no idea where to start with for the concentrates. The idea i had for this thread is to allow people to mix a flavor with all the confidence it will turn out good without the need to experiment as much =) I know that experimenting can be annoying and turn you off trying new flavors cuz of the hassle, This is what this thread is suppose to help address =)

cool thread, I have a bunch of these concentrates I bought nearly 18 months ago and most of them not even touched due to this reason.
    I will have to have a play with them now.
    I think stick to a 10ml standard as well or its too .. not confusing, but all over the place.
    zainwolf likes this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    ok i will re edit it tonight and change it to 10ml =)

Hi

Just found the following on the ECF site and thought it may be helpful

The problem I see here, which is a problem for all recipes posted, is lack of a standard format. I personally like:

Valsacar's Peanut Butter Cup:

40% Peanut Butter (FA)
    40% Milk Chocolate (FA)
    10% Graham Cracker (FA)
    10% Bavarian Cream (FA)

Mix at 20%.

This way you can easily recreate it at any size, with any PG/VG mix you like (I do 50/50 for this one). Doing it as a % of the whole bottle works as well, but the way I did it allows you to mix up a big batch of just flavor and then just put that in when you mix them up (I have a 60ml container of just these flavors, then I put 6ml into a 30ml batch whenever, easier that way as I vape this all day).

The worst method, IMO, is showing drops (no drops are the same). Next worse would be showing exact ml for a specific size batch, I want to make a sample batch to see if I like it, and then maybe I want to make 30ml or 60ml of it but your recipe is specific to 10ml so now I have to convert that over... just a pain.

AVF Regular
    hey mink,
    much appreciated. these arent so much recipes but just making the flavor of the concentrate into a vapeable mix. HC ones are always touchy and differ vastly. Like green apple takes 1.2% while rock melon from them which is also part of their fruit range take around 20%.

But will take your input into account

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast